[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
Other problem (I had mentioned long ago):
"Winter" or "New Year" does not work as 1 job over New Year ( >-Dec 31 to Jan 01-> ).
I had to create 2 jobs. One until 31.12. , the other from 1.1.

@mattrogowski No more working option Enable automatic holiday selection with this update. I Have disabled option Enable automatic holiday selection but still happening holidays automatically.

but still happening holidays automatically.
Odd.... I have the new version but I don't have any holidays running at the moment, with automatic holidays enabled. I used automatic updating from zip and choose to overwrite all files.

@spicer True. I don't know if that can be fixed, I also had to create an extra job, same way, but that was easy to do and it runs automatically now too since it's static dates.

@mattrogowski No more working option Enable automatic holiday selection with this update. I Have disabled option Enable automatic holiday selection but still happening holidays automatically.
Which holiday is enabled? Nothing has changed with how the holidays get auto-enabled at all, there's just additional optional callbacks for Easter and Thanksgiving.

Easter keeps coming back automatically on mine.
It will do, because it is running from the 9th to the 16th this year so will keep being re-selected as it is still the 16th (in the US at least). It explains this under the setting for auto selection.

If you edit the Easter holiday settings, you can change it to one of the other callbacks from the recent update so it is enabled for different time periods.

With XF 2.2.13 this add-on, in combination with TH Donate, generates an error:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'th_disable_holiday' on XF:UserOption[1]
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:213

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(119): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('th_disable_holi...')
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Listener/AppPubRenderPage.php(23): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('th_disable_holi...')
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(81): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Listener\AppPubRenderPage::appPubRenderPage(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2994): XF\Extension->fire('app_pub_render_...', Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(563): XF\App->fire('app_pub_render_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2285): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<h2...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

<h2...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/donate/"
  ["referrer"] => string(65) "https://domain.tld/donate/name.1/campaign/donations"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/donate/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

This doesn't seem related to 2.2.13. Go to ACP > Add-ons > [TH] Holidays > Options > Rebuild and see if that fixes it, it doesn't seem to be running one of the code event listeners.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Rebuilding didn't fix it. Removing and installing the add-on also didn't work.

When I try to disable the holiday styling in preferences I get the following error:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Column 'th_disable_holiday' is unknown in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 612

[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 750
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() insrc/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 36
[*]XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() insrc/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 166
[*]XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() insrc/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line393
[*]XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionPreferences() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() insrc/XF/App.php at line 2487
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I will try to setup a new dev environment (copy from production server) and try again, seems there is a problem in the db.

It looks like it just hasn't fully installed. The column has been created on install since Nov 2017, and the listener to define the column has been done the way it is now since Jan 2019, so isn't anything that's changed for many years. Are you installing via the ACP or CLI? If you have a large database you'll want to install on the CLI, perhaps the query to modify the xf_user_option table isn't completing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Rebuilding didn't fix it. Removing and installing the add-on also didn't work.

When I try to disable the holiday styling in preferences I get the following error:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Column 'th_disable_holiday' is unknown in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 612

[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 750
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() insrc/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 36
[*]XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() insrc/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 166
[*]XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() insrc/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line393
[*]XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionPreferences() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() insrc/XF/App.php at line 2487
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I will try to setup a new dev environment (copy from production server) and try again, seems there is a problem in the db.
If you're using the AddonsLab Core Package addon, this seems to be the cause of this issue and will need to be updated: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/al-core-package.7382/updates#resource-update-44447

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the image on this css?
Code:
.p-body-pageContent,
.p-body-sidebar {
    .block {
        position: relative;

&:nth-child(odd)::after {
            content: "";

pointer-events: none;
            .xf-th_blockContainerStylingOdd_winter_holidays();
        }

&:nth-child(even)::after {
            content: "";

pointer-events: none;
            .xf-th_blockContainerStylingEven_winter_holidays();
        }
    }
}

It looks like this but I want it to be Halloween themed

1696076722440.webp

I'm assuming is has something to do with this ".xf-th_blockContainerStylingEven_winter_holidays" but I'm not entirely sure how to change it.

Top Bottom