[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
I'm getting Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 116 as well.
For those who were experiencing this issue yesterday, redownload the Holiday's resource again and reinstall it as this was recently fixed. You'll notice a patch wasn't released, the fix was made within an updated file which is still known as version 2.1.0.

Yes please. If this is going on a public github would be appreciated if you could drop me a link to track!
Surely, here is a link to the issue.

hey,

I redownloaded this addon 4 times, but I still have an error when i'm trying to update it from 2.0 to 2.1

Code:
Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 116
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->isActive() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php at line 76
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->getCurrentHoliday() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php at line 54
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->setCurrentHoliday() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 189
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1266
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php at line 156
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->applyDefaultHolidays() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php at line 136
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 574
XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 704
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Can u help me ?

thanks

Reactions: rdn
hey,

I redownloaded this addon 4 times, but I still have an error when i'm trying to update it from 2.0 to 2.1

Code:
Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 116
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->isActive() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php at line 76
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->getCurrentHoliday() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php at line 54
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->setCurrentHoliday() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 189
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1266
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php at line 156
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->applyDefaultHolidays() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php at line 136
ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 574
XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 704
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Can u help me ?

thanks
Remove the add-on entirely and then install it brand new instead as the error shouldn't be replicated thereafter. Although, if you downloaded the latest file that was uploaded not so long ago the error shouldn't be a problem thereafter.

I clicked the upgrade button and I did not receive the error this time but the holidays are duplicated but I can now uninstall.
1608153785283.webp

Is it possible to have the falling snow be behind the node list and content? Basically only visible over the background.

I turned the snowfall effect off last year because it's too annoying over the text and forgot to ask

One thing I do, to make it less annoying, is to reduce the AMOUNT of snow. If you change the "Snowflake count" from 200 to say... 50. It makes a huge difference.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Holidays -> Christmas -> Effects -> Snowstorm -> Snowflake Count ##.

Changing the value from 200 to 50, will change from a blizzard to a flurry :)

In fact, you can disable JUST the snow from that same screen, if you wish.

I'm afraid not, no. Users would only be able to disable the entire holiday styling within their user preferences.
I get the feeling we might have misunderstood each other here, so just in case I wasn't being clear, I meant that a feature request rather than asking if it's currently possible.

We need a way to disable the snow gradient/images. If I use it blocks the links on my sub forums.

Code:
.p-body-pageContent .block, .p-body-sidebar .block {
    position: relative;
}

If I disable relative here I can click the links so it's 100% related to this addon. It happens on old and new versions. It happens on all browsers/devices.

Could not process ThemeHouse-Holidays-2.1.0.zip: The following requirements for [TH] Holidays were not met: [TH] Holidays requires Calendar PHP extension.

You can adjust the styling in the holidays options to work with your style of choice.
I see that and I've looked around, but I am not seeing where it would be causing it to show double.

Code:
.node-icon i:before {
    content: "_" !important;
    text-indent: -9999px !important;
    color: transparent !important;
}

.node-icon i {
    span {
        background-color: transparent !important;
        color: transparent !important;
        text-shadow: none !important;
    }
    background-image: url('styles/themehouse/holidays/christmas/tree-muted.png');
   background-size: contain;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.node--unread.node--category .node-icon i,
.node--unread.node--forum .node-icon i {
    background-image: url('styles/themehouse/holidays/christmas/tree.png');
}

.p-nav-inner {

.th_holiday__navInner__left {
        position: absolute;
        .xf-th_navInnerLeft_holidays();
    }
    .th_holiday__navInner__center {
        .xf-th_navInnerCenter_holidays();

@media(max-width: @xf-responsiveWide) {
            display: none;
        }
    }
    .th_holiday__navInner__right {
        .xf-th_navInnerRight_holidays();

@media(max-width: @xf-responsiveWide) {
        }
    }
}

.p-body-pageContent {
    .block--category {
        .block-header {

a {
                z-index: 5;
            }
        }

&:first-child {
            .block-header {
                &::before {
                    content: "";

top: -7px;
                    left: -7px;

pointer-events: none;

background-image: url('styles/themehouse/holidays/winter/ribbon.png');

transform: rotate(-30deg);

width: 20px;
                    height: 20px;
                }

&::after {

top: -7px;
                    right: -7px;
                    z-index: 2;

background-image: url('styles/themehouse/holidays/winter/holly.png');

transform: rotate(30deg);

width: 20px;
                    height: 20px;
                }
            }
        }

&:nth-child(odd) {
            .th_holiday__categoryStrip__left {
                .xf-th_categoryStripLeftOdd_winter_holidays();
            }
            .th_holiday__categoryStrip__center {
                .xf-th_categoryStripCenterOdd_winter_holidays();
                @media(max-width: @xf-responsiveNarrow) {
                }
            }
            .th_holiday__categoryStrip__right {
                .xf-th_categoryStripRightOdd_winter_holidays();
            }
        }

&:nth-child(even) {
            .th_holiday__categoryStrip__left {
                .xf-th_categoryStripLeftEven_winter_holidays();
            }
            .th_holiday__categoryStrip__center {
                .xf-th_categoryStripCenterEven_winter_holidays();
                @media(max-width: @xf-responsiveNarrow) {
                }
            }
            .th_holiday__categoryStrip__right {

.xf-th_categoryStripRightEven_winter_holidays();
            }
        }

}
}

.p-body-pageContent,
.p-body-sidebar {
    .block {

&:nth-child(odd)::after {

.xf-th_blockContainerStylingOdd_winter_holidays();
        }

&:nth-child(even)::after {

.xf-th_blockContainerStylingEven_winter_holidays();
        }
    }
}

.avatar {

&::after {

.xf-th_avatarStyling_winter_holidays();
    }
}

I upgraded this add-on from 2.0.0 Patch Level 1 to 2.1.0 and I'm getting this error:
Error: Class 'peterkahl\Lunar\Lunar' not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/HolidayCalc.php at line 125
  1. ThemeHouse\Holidays\HolidayCalc::chineseNewYear()
  2. call_user_func() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 112
  3. ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->isActive() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php at line 76
  4. ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->getCurrentHoliday() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php at line 54
  5. ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->setCurrentHoliday() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php at line 139
  6. ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 574
  7. XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 704
  8. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  14. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I think some others said that they solved this by removing the old version completely, then installing the new one. That worked on my forum.

I also still had the problem with the holidays and birthdays starting and ending 5 hours early (based on UK/GMT time, not my US East coast GMT-5) time. So I went in to Development Mode in Xenforo, edited the cron that updates the holidays, and changed it from running hourly to running at 5:01am. (which is actually 00:01 my time, just after midnight) That addressed the problem I was having with the schedule.

I do love this free add-on! I also reduced some of the intensity of animations (like amount of snow, amount of bats). They put a nice setting for this in the settings.
Example: appearance -> holidays -> christmas -> effects -> snowflakes -> snowflake count -> reduced from 200 to 25 -> save

I think some others said that they solved this by removing the old version completely, then installing the new one. That worked on my forum.

I also still had the problem with the holidays and birthdays starting and ending 5 hours early (based on UK/GMT time, not my US East coast GMT-5) time. So I went in to Development Mode in Xenforo, edited the cron that updates the holidays, and changed it from running hourly to running at 5:01am. (which is actually 00:01 my time, just after midnight) That addressed the problem I was having with the schedule.

I do love this free add-on! I also reduced some of the intensity of animations (like amount of snow, amount of bats). They put a nice setting for this in the settings.
Example: appearance -> holidays -> christmas -> effects -> snowflakes -> snowflake count -> reduced from 200 to 25 -> save
I can’t uninstall it because it still in an “upgradable” state. I also don’t want to remove it completely as I have my custom changes. We should be able to get a fix for this the proper way.

Top Bottom