[TH] Forum List Tabs [Deleted]

I want to be able to name a tab. So a node category isn't the tab name. I also want the categoryStrip to be visible. I would like the node list to look the same under the tabs.
I will contribute $10 for this.
It's always nice when people want to contribute to an add-on, but what you are talking about sounds like a lot more work than $10 as it is pretty much a completely different add-on. The whole purpose of this add-on is that the node category IS the tab name! If you're able to contribute more than $10, then please drop me a PM.

It's always nice when people want to contribute to an add-on, but what you are talking about sounds like a lot more work than $10 as it is pretty much a completely different add-on. The whole purpose of this add-on is that the node category IS the tab name! If you're able to contribute more than $10, then please drop me a PM.

Well. How much do you need? I could contribute $20 or $30...

What yolulz said.

It would be great if we had an interface where we can add and name tabs at the same time and decide which categories should go in which tabs. Possibly having multiple categories in a tab, so the tab list doesn't look insanely long when you don't actually want it to.

If something like this could be added it would be great.

Reactions: MOZ
After install this add-on, I constantly get the error;

Code:
ErrorException: is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator - library/Waindigo/ForumListTabs/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php:7
Generated By: Kübra88, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(XenForo_ControllerPublic_Error), 'XenForo_Control...')
#1 /home/site/domains/public_html/library/Waindigo/ForumListTabs/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php(7): is_a()
#2 /home/site/domains/public_html/library/Waindigo/ForumListTabs/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php(17): Waindigo_ForumListTabs_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run(Object(XenForo_ControllerPublic_Error), 'Errornotfound')
#3 [internal function]: Waindigo_ForumListTabs_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch::controllerPreDispatch(Array, Array)
#4 /home/site/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('controller_pre_...', Array)
#5 /home/site/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(305): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('Errornotfound')
#6 /home/site/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(309): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/site/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#8 /home/site/domains/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://www.site.com/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(71) "/threads/7995/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "8795,1362586165,75bf8cce83e25f0cd7f515d6d87597b1b8498444"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

You can donate by Google Checkout here: http://waindigo.org/pages/donate/

What yolulz said.

It would be great if we had an interface where we can add and name tabs at the same time and decide which categories should go in which tabs. Possibly having multiple categories in a tab, so the tab list doesn't look insanely long when you don't actually want it to.

If something like this could be added it would be great.

Hello. I have sent my step-dad your information (Waindigo). I'm actually 13, and I get a monthly allowance of $30. I only have $10 left. So he will send you the money through google checkout either today or tomorrow. :) If you need more money just let me know as soon as possible.

Great Addon!
Idea: It would be great to show LATEST THREAD/POST for registered users as First Tab :)...

Reactions: LPH
Top Bottom