[TH] Forum List Tabs [Deleted]

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `use_forum_tabs` TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 1 NO' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20140226.php at line 650
  5. Waindigo_Install->_makeTableChanges() in Waindigo/Install/20140226.php at line 210
  6. Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20140226.php at line 88
  7. Waindigo_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/ileaker.net/public_html/xenforo_upgrade/admin.php at line 13

Hi @Jon W I know this product in Unmaintained but I would appreciate if you have time to provide feedback for following.

There seems to be an issue with [bd] Widgets Framework.
I am using the grouped widgets feature for Latest Threads and Latest Replies.

There are two problems:
1. When you click on Widget tabs (Threads and Replies), the first two forum tabs get selected and switched over as in screenshot

2. The list of threads and replies are expanded; check 8 threads and 8 replies stacked on sidebar.

tabs-forum.webp

Has anyone faced this problem ?

Solved the problem - by hand-coding it the way I want it to be - just with jquery... I now have it working the way I want -
and didn't need to use your addon... WELL -- at least you inspired me!
thanks!

Can you share your solution ?

Thanks

Hi @Jon W I know this product in Unmaintained but I would appreciate if you have time to provide feedback for following.

There seems to be an issue with [bd] Widgets Framework.
I am using the grouped widgets feature for Latest Threads and Latest Replies.

There are two problems:
1. When you click on Widget tabs (Threads and Replies), the first two forum tabs get selected and switched over as in screenshot

2. The list of threads and replies are expanded; check 8 threads and 8 replies stacked on sidebar.

View attachment 150666

Has anyone faced this problem ?

Can you share your solution ?

Thanks
Hi there, at this time there is no free support for this product. If you need something fixed or a feature added and are willing to fund, please create a ticket at themehouse.com. Otherwise as this product is open source you are free to contact any other developer to continue developing it.

Hi there, at this time there is no free support for this product. If you need something fixed or a feature added and are willing to fund, please create a ticket at themehouse.com. Otherwise as this product is open source you are free to contact any other developer to continue developing it.

Which one is your commercial equivalent of this product over at Themehouse ?
Thanks.

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `use_forum_tabs` TINYINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 1 NO' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20140226.php at line 650
  5. Waindigo_Install->_makeTableChanges() in Waindigo/Install/20140226.php at line 210
  6. Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20140226.php at line 88
  7. Waindigo_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/ileaker.net/public_html/xenforo_upgrade/admin.php at line 13
What theme are you using? Do you still get this error? I'd like to try this add-on.

Does anyone know how to remove the Waindigo copyright notice? Or at least make it only show for members? I had to stop using the mod as the copyright displays all over my visitor pages and thus ruins my custom templates. I am willing to pay a couple bucks via Paypal!

Causes server error during uninstall for upgrade to XF2.
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_user_option` DROP `use_forum_tabs`' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 973
Waindigo_Install->_dropTableChanges() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 333
Waindigo_Install->_uninstall() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 127
Waindigo_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/edchatne/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Causes server error during uninstall for upgrade to XF2.
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_user_option` DROP `use_forum_tabs`' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 973
Waindigo_Install->_dropTableChanges() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 333
Waindigo_Install->_uninstall() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 127
Waindigo_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/edchatne/public_html/admin.php at line 13
It's not maintained anymore. However we may be building for xf2, we have it internally already

Top Bottom