[TH] Forum List Tabs [Deleted]

Waindigo, are you interested in coding an addition to this addon to include/display alerts for the tabs in forum categories. So when viewing the tab list you will see what category new posts are made in. Am willing to pay to see this developed.
Sure. Please drop me a PM to discuss.

The forum tabs are not showing, if you also at forum index page have tabbed some widgets from the widget framework (putting widgets in same widget group) at fx hook at container_breadcrumb_top.

Last edited:
Is there any way to have the checkbox "automatically" unchecked to show the full board? And if people want, they can checkbox it to show the tabs

How would one bust the tabs out of the container?

What i'm asking is, i would love to have the tabs as buttons and show the CategoryStrip, instead of removing it and grouping it like it does.

Is this possible? If so, how?

I'm usually pretty good with add-on installs but this one has me stumped. :confused:

After, install - should I see tabs right away?

Do I need to group tabs?

Regardless -

I don't see any tabs.

This is after toggling the checkbox, grouping tabs, toggling user option, disabling all other mods, re-uploading all files and going back to default style.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance..

caliman

Do you have any empty categories or forums that are not in a category? This add-on will only work if you have everything grouped in categories and no empty categories.

Gave it a try, but removed it. Does not work.

Maybe the problem is, that it tries to find a string in the footer template that does no longer exist in XenForo?

Can you post a screenshot of what your homepage usually looks like without this add-on installed?

That only affects the copyright notice.

Sorry, my mistake. It indeed works. I tried it again successfully at a very small test forum with just 2 forums and 2 categories.

It does not work if you have nodes that are not assigned to a category. Just like you said.

Do you have any empty categories or forums that are not in a category? This add-on will only work if you have everything grouped in categories and no empty categories.

Thanks for this! (Add to readme!)

We are getting closer. See attached.

Any ideas why the tabs would look like this? (EDIT - This appears to be style related. Default style displays tabs fine. Any tips to debug would be appreciated)

matt

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 2.33.29 PM (2).webp
    Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 2.33.29 PM (2).webp
    12 KB · Views: 129
In my @Audentio themes (UI.X, Quark, Antiquark), the tabs are looking ugly again suddenly. Collapsible nodes are turned off (double-checked). Also double-checked that the node descriptions were empty. Any other ideas what might cause them to stack weird? Site http://stratics.com/community

tabs_zps2938cbc0.png

Top Bottom