[TH] Filter [Deleted]

Is this issue fixed? (not being able to replicate the layout from the demo).

This seems like an interesting addon, if you can actually get the visual layout that is shown in the demo.

I'm using it and it's working perfectly on my forum.

Check if you have sun category All threads. Should be there.

I get an error when updating

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thfilters_default' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thfilters_default' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

I got same issue. I have feeling that they aren't checking the addon afters upgrades, which makes me unhappy customer.

@ThemeHouse i got an error when i try to update the addon.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1292]: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '[]' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Filters/Setup.php at line 129
ThemeHouse\Filters\Setup->upgrade1000531Step2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
ThemeHouse\Filters\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
ThemeHouse\Filters\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 576
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2190
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

@ThemeHouse i got an error when i try to update the addon.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1292]: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '[]' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Filters/Setup.php at line 129
ThemeHouse\Filters\Setup->upgrade1000531Step2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
ThemeHouse\Filters\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
ThemeHouse\Filters\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 576
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
Both errors have been reported on our issue tracker and our development team has been notified. Our team is investigating and will have a patch out ASAP.

I got same issue. I have feeling that they aren't checking the addon afters upgrades, which makes me unhappy customer.
Apologies but all of our add-ons go through extensive testing before release. We will get these resolved ASAP! :)

You'll need to post the full stack trace so we can investigate this. The error message alone is not enough for us to take action.

Yes, this is all I see with my testing.

Also, the only display position I've got to work so far is under the "All threads" menu, not sure if that's by design....

Spoke to them, said will be fixed by end of the weekend....

Spoke to them, said will be fixed by end of the weekend....
That is correct although, I said we will investigate it and get it fixed after the holiday weekend (fourth of July here in the United States). Our team will be unavailable tomorrow and throughout the weekend. We will then be hard at work at getting this issue investigated and resolved first thing Monday morning :)

That is correct although, I said we will investigate it and get it fixed after the holiday weekend (fourth of July here in the United States). Our team will be unavailable tomorrow and throughout the weekend. We will then be hard at work at getting this issue investigated and resolved first thing Monday morning :)

Really hope...

is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

updating from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 and getting errors as above.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TEST, TEST AND THEN TEST AGAIN YOUR ADDONS BEFORE RELEASING. Seems to be an ongoing issue with all TH addons.

Code:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TEST, TEST AND THEN TEST AGAIN YOUR ADDONS BEFORE RELEASING. Seems to be an ongoing issue with all TH addons.

Code:

Waiting for it too, they said will be fixed 1 week ago, and still waiting for it. Yeah, seems that they aren't checking addons before releasing.

Whats happend @ThemeHouse @Dalton Prock ?? Too many holiday and hangover? Or something else happend?
We need a solution for this issue/error on this paid addon. ;)

Code:
This has been fixed in our latest PL 1 that was released this morning. Apologies for the delay.
Looks that the issue is not has been fixed guys !!!!! Do you actually checking the addons before releasing?????
If you are referring to this issue we are still investigating it and will release a fix for it as quickly as we can.

Top Bottom