[TH] Filter [Deleted]

This filter has a 30 day trim of threads. so the visitor thinks that's the maximum threads available in the forum. So, they have no idea that there are thousands of more threads to read. So, please add a button saying "Load more threads" to the last page which redirects to the relevant node in the forum which they can find all the threads.

@Dalton Prock @Lukas W.

Can you plan this feature?
I have a lot of pages and dif. threads and actually, this 30 day trim is really annoying... :/

Members can only see recent threads instead of all threads...

I can pay for this extra feature which is for me very important...

@Dalton Prock @Lukas W.

Can you plan this feature?
I have a lot of pages and dif. threads and actually, this 30 day trim is really annoying... :/

Members can only see recent threads instead of all threads...

I can pay for this extra feature which is for me very important...
I'll surely create an issue on this and pass it by our team. Thereafter I'll update you on the progress of it.

@Dalton Prock @Lukas W.

I put "latest threads" as home page but how to remove this from the tab title?

View attachment 248234

Thx

I put this below code in page_container but perhaps I use the wrong template or code?

Code:
<!-- CUSTOM PAGE TITLE CODE -->
<xf:if is="$template == 'thfilters_all_threads_list'">
<title><xf:title formatter="%s | %s" fallback="HOMEPAGE TITLE GOES HERE" /></title>
</xf:if> 
<!-- CUSTOM PAGE TITLE CODE -->

I can't download a previous version of Filter.
My license expires in 2022

1615763180125.webp

Btw, I sent a ticket for a critical issue.

Hello TH team,

1. Having the trending add-on + Filter add-on together, the deleted threads come to the trending page, I have created a ticket 8 weeks ago, but still have no official bugfix for that. Needs to know the status.

2. And is there a way to get filtered out unanswered threads?
I used to have TH Question and answers add-on before upgrading to XenForo 2.2, then again it leaves these unnecessary [Question] and [Answered] prefixes, and I'm planning to delete them. But I won't be able to filter out unanswered questions without those prefixes, so, is there any other way of doing that with this add-on?

Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

Wow...

I just bought UIX pro and spent more than 200$...

I hope a dev. will take care of TH prefixes for future updates because I'm using it on d2d.

Top Bottom