[TH] Featured Threads and Content Portal

[TH] Featured Threads and Content Portal 1.0.6

No permission to download
Thanks everyone for your input with this one, I need go through and read some more history of the thread and make sure I haven't missed anything, and there's a few other internal tasks we have for this addon too, but I'll see what I can do to move this forward.
I'll appreciate it if you can make sure everything is localizable.

(Maybe Mike Creuzer set his account to ignore my posts in this forum, I guess. I dunno why.)

Thanks everyone for your input with this one, I need go through and read some more history of the thread and make sure I haven't missed anything, and there's a few other internal tasks we have for this addon too, but I'll see what I can do to move this forward.
Thanks, it would be great to get some actual replies to actual questions from actual potential customers.

Where can I find this? I don't see an option or documentation.

Also, how can I remove the automatic navigation insertion. It's messing up my navbar. I want to add it manually.
ACP > Tools > Importers

You can edit the public navigation under ACP > Setup > Public navigation

For some reason, this added branding to my footer when your other products did not. I added the code in config that I found on your site and it didn't work.

Also, I have two threads featured, they show in the slider, but below that, I get a message

"No content has been featured yet."

Any way to get the navigation back to manual?

For some reason, this added branding to my footer when your other products did not. I added the code in config that I found on your site and it didn't work.

Also, I have two threads featured, they show in the slider, but below that, I get a message

"No content has been featured yet."

Any way to get the navigation back to manual?
You'll need to rebuild master data as thereafter the branding removal should take effect.

How many positions do you have selected for those featured threads? Just one or two? Selecting all three may cause it to show the "No content has been featured yet" message.

Thanks, that answers my question. Definitely a no go until some automation happens as it's another thing to maintain.

Don’t wait any answer from them, unfortunately my License for this addon expired, and during a year none of featured requestEd have been implemented, nor updates. It does make a bit upset as no updates have been made…

Don’t wait any answer from them, unfortunately my License for this addon expired, and during a year none of featured requestEd have been implemented, nor updates. It does make a bit upset as no updates have been made…
Whenever we do invest time, if we do, and you wish to try it again Ill extend it for free. With XenForo adding their own article type and whatever else, you'll have to forgive me that we don't jump to update everything.

That said, Tyler and Matt at our team have been wanting to update this for some time now to add some new features. Im just not sure when as we dont spend nearly as much time in XenForo as we once did.

Whenever we do invest time, if we do, and you wish to try it again Ill extend it for free. With XenForo adding their own article type and whatever else, you'll have to forgive me that we don't jump to update everything.

That said, Tyler and Matt at our team have been wanting to update this for some time now to add some new features. Im just not sure when as we dont spend nearly as much time in XenForo as we once did.
Thanks for input Mike. However, as I paid for addon, there is expected at least some improvements around the addon. I would be happy to take the free extension if there will be any updates in the future. I really love the addon @Mike Creuzer .

I second this. I really do hope further development is added for this addon. Whether it's free or not - people paid for the product prior expecting it to be updated or maintained. I understand things change, I just hope more comes out of it.

Fantastic product btw. Just think it needs a bit more tlc and features mentioned within this thread by Faust - and of course, any other development already planned :P

Top Bottom