[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

I am curious as to what changed.... (compared to the level of detail of each update in UI.X, this seems rather light!)

Just a few minor things, mainly the option for payments to be donations. Couldn't remember all of the changes as most of them were done a few weeks ago and they weren't in our feature tracker for some reason :p

Sorry for bothering you yet again but I get this error log.
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal' not found - library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php:430
Generated By: Thenis, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(79) "http://www.alwaysbased.com/index.php?donations/server-cost.1/donate&donation=55"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["donations/server-cost_1/donate"] => string(0) ""
    ["donation"] => string(2) "55"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I have Paygate installed

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal' not found - library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php:430
Stack Trace

#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(79) "http://www.alwaysbased.com/index.php?donations/server-cost.1/donate&donation=55"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I have Paygate installed
Apologies for the trouble, @Jake B. just left for the day but as soon as he gets back tomorrow morning he'll take a look at this. If its throwing an error, backtrack to last version or disable temporarily. Apologies for the delay again.

Hey guys, thanks for the new modal donation window!

But....might wanna have a look at this ;)

View attachment 119957

Good catch oops! Will have a fix ready tomorrow for this as well.

Code:
Stack Trace

#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I have Paygate installed

It just looks like library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/bdPaygate/Processor/PayPal.php is missing. Just verify it was uploaded properly :)

No, they are built for the widget framework. We could build ones for xenporta, but havent for lack of interest.
Would you be able to do it for XenPorta2, the paid updated release?

I'm sure XenPorta (1/old) isn't really being used anymore. I assume people either went to widget framework for free or XenPorta2 for payment.

Would you be able to do it for XenPorta2, the paid updated release?

I'm sure XenPorta (1/old) isn't really being used anymore. I assume people either went to widget framework for free or XenPorta2 for payment.

I don't think this is something we would be able to do without funding, the way XenPorta modules work is definitely not optimal, and it takes quite a bit of effort to get them to work properly without issues.

It appears if you disable the Top Donations Page, it still shows up on the side bar. Anyway to hide that too?

sorry if i missed this, but can donors who donate X amount ($10 for example) be placed into a DONOR or VIP user group after donating?

sorry if i missed this, but can donors who donate X amount ($10 for example) be placed into a DONOR or VIP user group after donating?

Yep, there are user criteria that will cover this :)
Screen%20Shot%202015-10-27%20at%204.52.25%20PM.png

I don't think this is something we would be able to do without funding, the way XenPorta modules work is definitely not optimal, and it takes quite a bit of effort to get them to work properly without issues.

While I am sure there are some valid reasons. I would think the only reason for funding is the fact you would have to get and maintain a license for XP2. It takes about 2 lines of code to make a Xenporta 1 block for this. I took the one we hacked together for Robbo's plugin and made the changes to make it work.

upload_2015-11-5_15-41-38.webp

Pretty soon I will make a proper one (actually be able to supply variables for options) for XenPorta 2. But this was the result was, based on our old vBulletin sites block design.

upload_2015-11-5_15-42-49.webp

When I redo this it was my intention to make it conform more to the stock design, this one has a percentage above 10% not quite the same.

Top Bottom