[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

This is a really nice Addon and I'm getting donations already but is there a way to set up the display of my campaign so the Users don't know the dollar amount contributed or what my $ goal figure is?

I've set up a Goal Campaign and I want to be able to display the campaign without a $0 -> $300 (Goal) display in the Donation page.

I'd rather show the percent donated toward the monthly goal rather than letting them know what the total $ monthly goal is and how many $$ have been donated.

This is a really nice Addon and I'm getting donations already but is there a way to set up the display of my campaign so the Users don't know the dollar amount contributed or what my $ goal figure is?

I've set up a Goal Campaign and I want to be able to display the campaign without a $0 -> $300 (Goal) display in the Donation page.

I'd rather show the percent donated toward the monthly goal rather than letting them know what the total $ monthly goal is and how many $$ have been donated.
You can setup an open campaign and disable the users permissions to view donators :)

umm i still seem to be getting this even after patch:

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Mikv82, Yesterday at 6:49 AM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_Audentio_D...')
#1 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/bdPaygate/Processor/PayPal.php(3): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_Audentio_D...')
#2 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/Admin/p...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Audentio_Donati...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Audentio_Donati...')
#5 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(29): is_callable(Array)
#6 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(172): bdPaygate_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->prepareUserUpgrade(Array)
#7 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(1779): XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->prepareUserUpgrades(Array)
#8 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#9 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): bdPaygate_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#10 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "https://portalcentric.net/forums/account/upgrades"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

umm i still seem to be getting this even after patch:

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Mikv82, Yesterday at 6:49 AM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_Audentio_D...')
#1 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/bdPaygate/Processor/PayPal.php(3): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_Audentio_D...')
#2 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/Admin/p...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Audentio_Donati...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Audentio_Donati...')
#5 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(29): is_callable(Array)
#6 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(172): bdPaygate_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->prepareUserUpgrade(Array)
#7 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(1779): XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->prepareUserUpgrades(Array)
#8 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#9 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): bdPaygate_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#10 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "https://portalcentric.net/forums/account/upgrades"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I don't believe I've seen this issue before! Is it just being triggered by going to the user upgrades page?

You're on the latest version of bdpaygates as well?

Yes, i just re-created this user and merged his account with old one and logged in as him, that user no longer getting that issue, may there was a corruption somewhere in regarding that account.

Yes, i just re-created this user and merged his account with old one and logged in as him, that user no longer getting that issue, may there was a corruption somewhere in regarding that account.
That seems odd. Did this solve the issue completely then?

On my main forum page it is showing Goal but not the donated amount? Isn't the donated amount supposed to show up?

upload_2017-1-17_22-12-30.webp

On the sidebar it show both the goal and donated amount.

upload_2017-1-17_22-12-55.webp

Hi

I have AD Campaign Manager
went to update and your new website (themehouse.com) and I cannot log in.

I put in my email address and password did not work?
I went to reset it and I received the email reset, but it is not working?

so I need some help.

Thanks

Hi

I have AD Campaign Manager
went to update and your new website (themehouse.com) and I cannot log in.

I put in my email address and password did not work?
I went to reset it and I received the email reset, but it is not working?

so I need some help.

Thanks

Could you send me a PM with the email you would have used?

Could you send me a PM with the email you would have used?
Hi Jake, OK I was able to get in and down load the latest version.

However I still do not see the donated amount.

On my main forum page it is showing Goal but not the donated amount? Isn't the donated amount supposed to show up?

upload_2017-1-17_22-12-30-png.146488

upload_2017-1-17_22-12-55-png.146489

Hi Jake, OK I was able to get in and down load the latest version.

However I still do not see the donated amount.

upload_2017-1-17_22-12-30-png.146488

upload_2017-1-17_22-12-55-png.146489
Would you be able to create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details so we can take a look?

I've installed this, and the "recurring donations" feature is so bare bones it's useless to me.

First problem is that the donations only recur when the entire campaign does. So if someone donates in a six month recurring campaign, their next donations will be in six months. And if you happened to have a weekly campaign, donations would recur every week.

Unfortunately the user is NOT TOLD THIS. There's just a check box that says "recurring".

Worse yet, after I set up a recurring donation, there is no UI on the site to let the user see that this donation exists, or to cancel it. The only way they can cancel it is on paypal.com.

In order for recurring donations to be useful, you would need the following minimal features:

- The period when donations recur should be independent of how frequently the campaign recurs. Users will overwhelmingly expect a monthly donation, and this shouldn't force the campaign to have a monthly goal.

- The user should explicitly see how often donations will recur.

- The donations tab should have an option to show all of a user's recurring donations and allow them to be canceled.

- The administrator should be able to see a user's recurring donations and cancel them.

- The "donations" tab in a user's profile should show the amount donated through recurring donations (currently it does not).

I'd appreciate if you guys would improve this feature. Recurring donations are a great idea. There are a lot of users who would throw in $5 per month, but not $60 per year.

Top Bottom