[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

Just wanted to submit a bug. If you chose Viewable on Forum View for any of the fields, the appear ok everywhere BUT the stickied threads. If any thread is sticky, the field(s) will dissapear.

I may have missed this but is there a way for the fields to show up in the quick reply box?

Also, how about the results showing on the recent and new posts page?

Is there a way to allow registered members the ability to edit their custom field entry?
This is being added in the next update. For now, you have to give users permission to edit the thread. There is an add-on that adds a permission for users to only be able to edit their own threads though.

This is being added in the next update. For now, you have to give users permission to edit the thread. There is an add-on that adds a permission for users to only be able to edit their own threads though.

Editing threads is enabled but it doesn't give the option to edit a specific custom field only default xenforo fields.

I wonder if it is possible to display the output from a text area as a list? ordered or unordered!!

if so, can you please instruct me on how this is done.

Thank you

What is the cost for removing the branding?

And in the multi-text option can I only input 2 text options or I can input any no. of text options?

How can I enable the users to edit the thread fields once the thread is posted?
A new permission has been added to the latest version.

What is the cost for removing the branding?
We ask for a donation to be made to the Waindigo Foundation. Please PM me to discuss and I will let you know the suggested donation for your site.

And in the multi-text option can I only input 2 text options or I can input any no. of text options?
The option is for a multi-line textbox. It can have as many lines as you like, but it is just one text box.

I wonder if it is possible to display the output from a text area as a list? ordered or unordered!!

if so, can you please instruct me on how this is done.

Thank you
In the multi-line text i meant so the result for example of:
one
two
three
would look like this:
  1. one
  2. two
  3. three

Okay so I see you added the permission that they can edit the custom field now. Where and how do they do this exactly? I see the permission but I don't see any changes on the actual frontend.

I have created 3 menu options for threads : Feature request, bug report and Question.
How do I use the Value display option? I want to display a different color for each.

Hi @Waindigo,

Just upgraded our forums to 1.3 last night and upgraded the latest version of this add-on. We are encountering the follow bug:

When trying to set required and available post fields as seen below:

Error Post Fields 1.webp

Once saved, all of the fields are set to available as seen below:

Error Post Fields2.webp

Please let us know what you think - it seems like everything is installed correctly.

I am attempting to display custom field data in various spots in the resources templates. I'm trying to use $resource.fieldID but that isn't working. I found something that led me to try $resource.customField.fieldID but that didn't work either.

Okay so I see you added the permission that they can edit the custom field now. Where and how do they do this exactly? I see the permission but I don't see any changes on the actual frontend.
If they don't already have the full edit permissions, they should now see an 'Edit Custom Fields' link in the Thread Tools menu. Let me know if this is not the case as it may be a bug.

Top Bottom