[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

Mine don't show up in the resource manager either. I thought I was going crazy. :D

Worked fine before.

EDIT: actually it broke after the 1.2.0e2 update but I don't see that listed here anymore.

Last edited:
Uninstalled and went back to 1.2.0e and it's fine. I noticed in the setup templates for resource fields all the php callback selection boxes were gone in 1.2.0e2 so that's probably why. It can't render or display if those callbacks are gone.

After the upgrade Version 1.2.0e updated , my Custom Fields do not show in Forum_view - Thread_view and Create Thread as before
Perhaps this is the same situation I am in. I cannot for the life of me get custom fields to show up anywhere.
Mine don't show up in the resource manager either. I thought I was going crazy. :D

Worked fine before.

EDIT: actually it broke after the 1.2.0e2 update but I don't see that listed here anymore.
What version of XenForo? There is very little that has changed between 1.2.0e1 and 1.2.0e2. The most important thing is that you update the files. The XML has not really changed and does not need updating.

For me using resource fields in general options the PHP Callback and Export Callback options totally disappeared from the admin page.

For me using resource fields in general options the PHP Callback and Export Callback options totally disappeared from the admin page.
What version of XenForo? It sounds like a problem with the code event listeners getting disabled when you install. No idea why this would happen though.

What version of XenForo? There is very little that has changed between 1.2.0e1 and 1.2.0e2. The most important thing is that you update the files. The XML has not really changed and does not need updating.
xenforo 1.1.3 and 1.1.5

I have no idea how this happened. Somehow several lines of code managed to disappear from the XML install file. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey guys, I am making an applications sub-forum and I am wondering if there is a clean way to hide the post content, so you only have to/can enter info into the custom fields.

What are some unique uses you guys have come up with for this addon? Interested in getting some idea of the possibilities.

I am using it in the resource manager which I am slowly trying to customize as a game database. So far I have used the custom rating stars to add some game ratings to reviews. Though I am using joysticks instead of stars. A work in progress

rating.webp

I am using it in the resource manager which I am slowly trying to customize as a game database. So far I have used the custom rating stars to add some game ratings to reviews. Though I am using joysticks instead of stars. A work in progress

View attachment 53993

That loks great! Im doing something similar but need some styling help.
Do you think you can see if you can help me with it? I posted about it here
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/need-some-styling-help.57250/

Top Bottom