[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

Can you release an update?

I'm not able to replicate the issue. I sent @SneakyDave a possible fix, but haven't gotten a response yet. Are you getting this error also? If so try replacing library/Audentio/Credit/Core/DataWriter/User.php with the following:
Code:
<?php
class Audentio_Credit_Shop_DataWriter_User extends XFCP_Audentio_Credit_Shop_DataWriter_User
{
    protected function _getFields()
    {
        $fields = parent::_getFields();
        $fields['xf_user']['adcredit_shop_postbit_icons'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_SERIALIZED, 'default' => 'a:0:{}');
        $fields['xf_user']['adcredit_shop_profile_icons'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_SERIALIZED, 'default' => 'a:0:{}');

return $fields;
    }

public function setInventoryIconCache(array $cache)
    {
        foreach ($cache as $key=>$value)
        {
            $this->set($key, @serialize($value));
        }
    }
}

Wow - amazed there's no patch for this yet. I guess I'll be waiting until this matures a little.

There are no errors that I am able to replicate in the current release. Can't fix an issue I'm unable to replicate, and that only a single user has reported :P.

- Jake

I'm not able to replicate the issue. I sent @SneakyDave a possible fix, but haven't gotten a response yet. Are you getting this error also? If so try replacing library/Audentio/Credit/Core/DataWriter/User.php with the following:
Code:
<?php
class Audentio_Credit_Shop_DataWriter_User extends XFCP_Audentio_Credit_Shop_DataWriter_User
{
    protected function _getFields()
    {
        $fields = parent::_getFields();
        $fields['xf_user']['adcredit_shop_postbit_icons'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_SERIALIZED, 'default' => 'a:0:{}');
        $fields['xf_user']['adcredit_shop_profile_icons'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_SERIALIZED, 'default' => 'a:0:{}');

return $fields;
    }

public function setInventoryIconCache(array $cache)
    {
        foreach ($cache as $key=>$value)
        {
            $this->set($key, @serialize($value));
        }
    }
}

There are no errors that I am able to replicate in the current release. Can't fix an issue I'm unable to replicate, and that only a single user has reported :p.

- Jake

So this is now fully working for everyone else?

When you set up your own item, there's no "upload image" button at the bottom until AFTER you create the item, then go back to the item creation screen and it's there.

when you try to upload the image, no matter what filetype you try, you keep getting the "invalid filetype" error.

Are these erorrs on viewing threads fixed? Can you send out an update? I also have some feature suggestions.

I cannot update shop.
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UdataNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `active`' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Audentio/Credit/Shop/Listener/Install/1000501.php at line 22
  5. Audentio_Credit_Shop_Listener_Install_1000501::run() in Audentio/Credit/Shop/Listener/Install.php at line 30
  6. Audentio_Credit_Shop_Listener_Install::run()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 114
  9. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 272
  11. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/kinmunity.com/admin.php at line 13

All bugs I previously reported appear to be fixed in this latest release.

Nice work!

I have a few suggestions to include as as shop items in a future release:

• Form Item (perhaps integrated with Snog's Advanced Application Forms, or it's own thing) This would present the user with a form that can be either PM'd, posted as a topic, or emailed to certain addresses. This would allow many possibility, including the purchase of physical items. This is the most modular solution for allowing the purchase of physical items, and quite a bit of things already suggested.
  • Scratch Card Item (self explanatory, presents the user with a scratchcard, with a select-able prize item (or points) if the user wins.

Last edited:
I can't update again,

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'display_on_profile_inventory'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Audentio/Credit/Shop/Listener/Install/1000472.php at line 16
Audentio_Credit_Shop_Listener_Install_1000472::run() in Audentio/Credit/Shop/Listener/Install.php at line 30
Audentio_Credit_Shop_Listener_Install::run()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

I can't update again,

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'display_on_profile_inventory'

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Audentio/Credit/Shop/Listener/Install/1000472.php at line 16
Audentio_Credit_Shop_Listener_Install_1000472::run() in Audentio/Credit/Shop/Listener/Install.php at line 30
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

I get the same thing, can't upgrade to 1.0.5, unless that is yet another error that should be ignored.

Can you add option to use iconator OR upload an image for products?

would be a nice touch to match all the other font awesome icons.

I can't update again,

Code:

I still get this exact error trying to update from 1.0.4 P1.

I still get this exact error trying to update from 1.0.4 P1.

Did you mean 1.0.5 patch 1? If you're trying to upgrade to 1.0.4 p1 then you will likely still have the issue. Try reuploading your files (and making sure that they're for 1.0.5 Patch 1) I just tested it with that field already existing and it seems to work.

EDIT: Somehow it seems that the zip I sent didn't have the correct files. I'll resend it give me 5 minutes.

- Jake

I also had the error so uninstalled and reinstalled both core and shop with the latest versions, but on the action log page I still get that:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 6

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Audentio/Credit/Core/Model/ActionLog.php at line 24
  Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_ActionLog->getLog() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerAdmin/ActionLog.php at line 19
  Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerAdmin_ActionLog->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/path/public_html/site/admin.php at line 13
Thanks

I also had the error so uninstalled and reinstalled both core and shop with the latest versions, but on the action log page I still get that:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 6

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Audentio/Credit/Core/Model/ActionLog.php at line 24
  Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_ActionLog->getLog() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerAdmin/ActionLog.php at line 19
  Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerAdmin_ActionLog->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/path/public_html/site/admin.php at line 13
Thanks

This should have been fixed in the last release if it wasn't the file may have been left outside the package and will be in the next release. However, that message will not be there if there are any actions to show in the log :)

Got this err-msg when i tried to upload a product pic

"Product image directory is not writable."

Which directory would it be ?

Btw. is it possible to create a product ot a credit package that's directly payable by paypal ?
The situation: I have an Adult Zone and to grant users the first time access i need to verify the age of course.
So i want to make the first access payable by CC or Paypal to verify the user is 18+.
Further acess can be paid by earned credits. I love that idea and would be happy if i could set it up with AD credit/shop.

Top Bottom