[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

Jake B.

So I usually don't navigate through the informational tabs in users profiles, but I did today and I noticed that certain tabs are blank; showing no content and some tabs are showing content of other ones. I slowly one by one disabled add-ons and activated others realizing AD:Credits shop is causing the issue. Please get this fixed ASAP.

Sorry for the delay, wasn't getting alerts from this thread for some reason. Could you post a screenshot of what you're referring to?

Error
Product image directory is not writable.

What is the directory for this?

data/product

Jake

MasonK

Here's a screenshot @Jake B. and I made sure your guys add-on is causing it by disabling all of my add-ons. In the end I saw everytime it was enabled it messed up the user's profile.
Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 2.25.10 PM.png

JordanH

users unable to register when addon is installed:

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Code:
#0 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#4 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php(489): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteamRegister()
#8 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/axiomgam/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

ThemeHouse

users unable to register when addon is installed:

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Code:
#0 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#4 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php(489): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteamRegister()
#8 /home/axiomgam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/axiomgam/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Try running this query:

ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD `adcredit_shop_postbit_icons` BLOB NOT NULL ;

Travis

So I was wondering if I could make a feature request....One of my users asked about this. On my site the users are required to buy heaps of stuff using credits. But they also have to post a record of what they have bought in a thread. One member asked for 2 things, one the ability to buy items in bulk via a quantity option and also if it would be possible to have a"receipt" sent to them via a conversation of what they have purchased. Perhaps this would work if a Shopping Basket was developed so that the users can select what they want and then checkout using credits at the end?

@ThemeHouse - thoughts?

oloman

Hi,

With this add-on, can we buy the right to download a resource in Xenresource?
For example: I upload a resource, I win 100 pts, and with my 100 pts I can download an other resource, etc.

Best regards

Tim Jay

Ever create an addon to go with this to use credits to sticky a thread?

That would be an awesome product to be able to list there and just have people paste in the thread they want to buy a timed sticky for.

_

This would also come in handy:

-have a log or way to keep track of what items people have purchased
-alert for user receiving a gift
-consider sending the credits (when purchasing) to a specified user instead of removing from system

Xarwin

Hi,

I have a question about the shop and I'm interested in buying this along with the AD Credits.
Question is as followed: does it allows people to buy for example a "gift card" and reveal the code only for the buyer, once?

In other words: I'd like to put "Game cards" in the shop so when people buy it, they would receive the code to redeem that game.

Many thanks in advance!

ThemeHouse

Hi,

I have a question about the shop and I'm interested in buying this along with the AD Credits.
Question is as followed: does it allows people to buy for example a "gift card" and reveal the code only for the buyer, once?

In other words: I'd like to put "Game cards" in the shop so when people buy it, they would receive the code to redeem that game.

Many thanks in advance!

Yep, there is a feature built in for this specifically :)

Brent W

So has anyone done anything creative with this to extend it? We just got it setup and have currently only change your username and three premium membership upgrades.