[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Hi there, this looks like it would be great for my website. But, before I spend $40 on it, I want to be sure of the following:

A. Is this virtual money or credits, or in real world spending?

B. If virtual, is there a way to set it up for an rpg site? For example, I am running a harry potter rpg on my website. The currency has galleons, knuts and sickles. Is there a way i can set it up so that each of those appears in the users profile? Or will i have to set up one at a time? So like if someone had 11 galleons, 9 knuts and 2 sickles, i want to be able to set up the harry potter money system as is so to speak.

Do i make any sense?

How do you stop points being given if we have a double post merge mod installed? I don't want users to get points if their post is merged for double posting.

Sorry for the delay, didn't get an notification of your post @Bethk84
A. Is this virtual money or credits, or in real world spending?

It is for virtual currencies. Though, if you wish you can configure it so users can purchase the virtual currency with actual money via PayPal.

B. If virtual, is there a way to set it up for an rpg site? For example, I am running a harry potter rpg on my website. The currency has galleons, knuts and sickles. Is there a way i can set it up so that each of those appears in the users profile? Or will i have to set up one at a time? So like if someone had 11 galleons, 9 knuts and 2 sickles, i want to be able to set up the harry potter money system as is so to speak.

I don't think I quite follow. It does have support for multiple currencies if that's what you're asking

How do you stop points being given if we have a double post merge mod installed? I don't want users to get points if their post is merged for double posting.

This doesn't currently support that add-on. If you could provide a link to the add-on you're referring to we can look to see if it's something we can reasonably build :)

I'm wondering if you guys have an importers for other credits systems like *******'s?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I have some questions about this addon, since I'm very interested on it.

At the moment I have Bri-vium credits and it has loads of bugs, that's why I wanna make these questions to see whether to buy this addon or not

1. Create new thread: it is possible to asign a particular forum instead of all?
1.2 it is possible to develop many triggers to many different subforums?
2. Can users buy credits with real money (with PayPal)?
3. It is possible to automatically give credits weekly or monthly (like a salary)
4. Daily login: it is necessary for the user to log out and log in every time or just for entering the page they'll earn the free credit
5. Are there any birthday credits?
6. User without permissions are able to see the statistics? Like the poorest or richest user

Thanks in advice!

@ThemeHouse

Last edited:
1. Create new thread: it is possible to asign a particular forum instead of all?
Yes

2. Can users buy credits with real money (with PayPal)?
Yes

3. It is possible to automatically give credits weekly or monthly (like a salary)
Not currently

4. Daily login: it is necessary for the user to log out and log in every time or just for entering the page they'll earn the free credit
Yes

5. Are there any birthday credits?
Not Currently

6. User without permissions are able to see the statistics? Like the poorest or richest user
Not quite sure what you mean

I was trying to buy this addon, but the password recovery your site is broken and nobody is replying to my query about branding removal.
not a good start :/

I was trying to buy this addon, but the password recovery your site is broken and nobody is replying to my query about branding removal.
not a good start :/

Send me a pm with details and I'll get your account sorted

Sorry for the delay, missed your reply

Can users view statistics?
User richest ..
User poorest ..

There is a page on the 'notable members' page with the richest users. However, there isn't a way to view the poorest (This probably wouldn't be useful as it would likely be some user that created an account and never actually did anything)

Is it possible to add this?

There are not currently any plans to add this

Will more triggers will be added?
We don't have any planned currently. However, we are open to suggestions and we also offer custom development if you'd like to fund a feature.

Jake

you added support of Zarinpal paygate to donate add-on.
Do you have plan to add support of it to this also?
And is it possible to use credit as money to purchase resources from XFRM or user upgrade?
(just like what bd banking is doing. we use it as our wallet system)
Thanks

you added support of Zarinpal paygate to donate add-on.
Do you have plan to add support of it to this also?
And is it possible to use credit as money to purchase resources from XFRM or user upgrade?
(just like what bd banking is doing. we use it as our wallet system)
Thanks

This add-on doesn't support Paygates, and there are currently no plans to add support for it. However, with 2.0 it's been said that there is support for multiple payment gateways and they've been abstracted out from user upgrades so this add-on will support any gateway that XF supports (or anyone builds an add-on for 2.0) :)

Does this addon allow users to use real world money at PayPal to buy credits?

(I want them to be able to use them in Snog's Raffle addon to participate in raffles).

Top Bottom