[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Would you happen to know this information, so I can connect them?

"The name of the field in the `xf_user` table that specifies how much money a user has."

Would you happen to know this information, so I can connect them?

"The name of the field in the `xf_user` table that specifies how much money a user has."

It's always the same as the currency ID which the add-on displays in the snippet area of the currency list. The default one is 'adcredit'

Have a problem.
Cannot remove credits by threads removing.
Threads removing also not mentioned in log actions.
How to fix it?

An example of my settings below
1ok.webp

2ok.webp

Last edited:
Let's say I set to give 25 credit for each post made. My board is now running and some members has posted 2000 posts already.

Questions:
  • Will they automatically get 50,000 credit in their wallet?
  • If yes, then after I changed my mind I want to make the credit just 10 (after they had 50.000 credit). If I change the 25 per post to 10 per post, will their existing balance remain the same (50.000) or will automatically change to 20.000?
  • Is there any demo? I want to see how the addon reacts if someone wants to payout their balance. I am in Indonesia, will this addon support Indonesian currency (IDR - Indonesian Rupiah)
  • And also if we also purchase your Shop addon, does it enable other people to sell products, not just the board? I want addon where members can sell or buy to/from other members using this credit system. I believe the key word is "marketplace" (where everyone can sell not just the board itself)

Let's say I set to give 25 credit for each post made. My board is now running and some members has posted 2000 posts already.

Questions:
  • Will they automatically get 50,000 credit in their wallet?
  • If yes, then after I changed my mind I want to make the credit just 10 (after they had 50.000 credit). If I change the 25 per post to 10 per post, will their existing balance remain the same (50.000) or will automatically change to 20.000?
  • Is there any demo? I want to see how the addon reacts if someone wants to payout their balance. I am in Indonesia, will this addon support Indonesian currency (IDR - Indonesian Rupiah)
  • And also if we also purchase your Shop addon, does it enable other people to sell products, not just the board? I want addon where members can sell or buy to/from other members using this credit system. I believe the key word is "marketplace" (where everyone can sell not just the board itself)
Any update? Please I need the answer to buy your addon. Thank you

@ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

Questions:
  1. Will they automatically get 50,000 credit in their wallet?
  2. If yes, then after I changed my mind I want to make the credit just 10 (after they had 50.000 credit). If I change the 25 per post to 10 per post, will their existing balance remain the same (50.000) or will automatically change to 20.000?
  3. Is there any demo? I want to see how the addon reacts if someone wants to payout their balance. I am in Indonesia, will this addon support Indonesian currency (IDR - Indonesian Rupiah)
  4. And also if we also purchase your Shop addon, does it enable other people to sell products, not just the board? I want addon where members can sell or buy to/from other members using this credit system. I believe the key word is "marketplace" (where everyone can sell not just the board itself)

1) No, the assignment is not retroactive for past posts, only future ones.
2) No, the awarded credit amounts will not change if you change the amounts later from the initial one.
3) I don't think they have a demo that will perform the actions you inquire about. As for support of your currency
Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 11.06.25 AM.webp
4) The shop add-on is not set up for physical products per se (does not control shipping, etc). Also, I don't believe that the current version allows users to create items, only Admins.

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 11.08.49 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 11.09.54 AM.webp
Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 11.10.36 AM.webp

1) No, the assignment is not retroactive for past posts, only future ones.
2) No, the awarded credit amounts will not change if you change the amounts later from the initial one.
3) I don't think they have a demo that will perform the actions you inquire about. As for support of your currency
View attachment 135133
4) The shop add-on is not set up for physical products per se (does not control shipping, etc). Also, I don't believe that the current version allows users to create items, only Admins.

View attachment 135134

View attachment 135137
View attachment 135136
Thank you Tracy Perry. That's very kind of you :)

Please help my trouble and problem using this add-on @ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

I installed in kebunpedia.com

And I have set the actions where credit should be given. Like 100 credit for every post that has minimum 25 words, and 250 credit given for every threads made in our discussion board. Problems are:
  1. It does not work as it is. I have set the permission and I see that all of them have been set well. I have tested to post a 85 words in a post, and nothing happens. No credit added to my account. Permission have been set.
  2. Activity log has been stuck. Our members post and make thread. The activity log has not changed.
  3. I tried to give 250,000 credit to an account and it works. But how to revert it? I do not ever see how to revert any transaction, I am just able to see the transaction log but no control to delete or revert or somewhat. Do we need to manually edit the credit value in the user details?
  4. Error in saving withdrawal options
Explanations:
  • Problems #1 and #2 could have happened because every time I set the currency to "Rupiah" (my custom currency that I have made), and saved it, when I go back to the action details it appears as not set. So basically we can't set the currency on every actions. Every time we save the setting it will go back as not set for the currency. Please see attachments below.

I want to set the actions vs currency like this:
    4880_i_set_like_this_and_then_i_saved_it.webp

And then I save it. And then when I re-open the actions, this happened:

4880_result.webp

I believe it does get broken and is some bug? The currency settings not stick there, when we re-open it gets blanks and currency not selected :(

• Problems #4, when I want to allow withdraw for a currency (I have set the conversion rate), and want to save the changes, it counters:

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'withdraw_conversion_rate' at row 1
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
    XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerAdmin/Currency.php at line 91
    Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerAdmin_Currency->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kebunpedia/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Please help, these problems need to be fixed, unless, it will be a waste of money :( :(

I'm really surprised one of the actions is "Content received like" and that it applies to profile posts as well as normal posts.
Forum posts and profile posts are very different and should not be placed under the same option.
This is crucial to my forum and it is being abused right now by users taking advantage. It's also nearly impossible to control at the moment due to the level of activity.
Likes on profile comments are awarding a credit too.

Could you please consider updating this. I will have to keep this action disabled for the time being.

It was very great to get off of briv premium credit addon but he did have a few more specific options for action triggers.

Please help my trouble and problem using this add-on @ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

I installed in kebunpedia.com

And I have set the actions where credit should be given. Like 100 credit for every post that has minimum 25 words, and 250 credit given for every threads made in our discussion board. Problems are:
  1. It does not work as it is. I have set the permission and I see that all of them have been set well. I have tested to post a 85 words in a post, and nothing happens. No credit added to my account. Permission have been set.
  2. Activity log has been stuck. Our members post and make thread. The activity log has not changed.
  3. I tried to give 250,000 credit to an account and it works. But how to revert it? I do not ever see how to revert any transaction, I am just able to see the transaction log but no control to delete or revert or somewhat. Do we need to manually edit the credit value in the user details?
  4. Error in saving withdrawal options
Explanations:
  • Problems #1 and #2 could have happened because every time I set the currency to "Rupiah" (my custom currency that I have made), and saved it, when I go back to the action details it appears as not set. So basically we can't set the currency on every actions. Every time we save the setting it will go back as not set for the currency. Please see attachments below.

I want to set the actions vs currency like this:
    View attachment 135463

And then I save it. And then when I re-open the actions, this happened:

View attachment 135464

I believe it does get broken and is some bug? The currency settings not stick there, when we re-open it gets blanks and currency not selected :(

• Problems #4, when I want to allow withdraw for a currency (I have set the conversion rate), and want to save the changes, it counters:

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'withdraw_conversion_rate' at row 1
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
    XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerAdmin/Currency.php at line 91
    Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerAdmin_Currency->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kebunpedia/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Please help, these problems need to be fixed, unless, it will be a waste of money :( :(
these problems have been solved via support ticket. Thank you team :)

I'm really surprised one of the actions is "Content received like" and that it applies to profile posts as well as normal posts.
Forum posts and profile posts are very different and should not be placed under the same option.
This is crucial to my forum and it is being abused right now by users taking advantage. It's also nearly impossible to control at the moment due to the level of activity.
Likes on profile comments are awarding a credit too.

Could you please consider updating this. I will have to keep this action disabled for the time being.

It was very great to get off of briv premium credit addon but he did have a few more specific options for action triggers.

Is it only be possible to suggest these changes if I pay for the premium support on the site? Doesn't seem like there's much posting over here from the devs.

I really don't understand how post / profile post / profile post comment likes are all placed in the same boat.

I have this last version of [AD] Credits (1.0.13) but the credit amounts not display on postbit, why? :(.

I have this last version of [AD] Credits (1.0.13) but the credit amounts not display on postbit, why?
Custom/Paid style?
If the postbit is modified by template edits (via the template modification function) and your default template does not match what the modification is looking for, then you will need to create a new template modification that matches the segment it looks for and include the code.

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 2.50.40 PM.webp

Top Bottom