[TH] Credits [Deleted]

@Jake B. 2) thanks for your reply
4) Is there any server requirements?
5) Would you update adds-on version when XF version gets updated?
6) Is there price to get new update, whenever you update it?
7) What is it? " Visible Branding: Yes, but removable with payment"

4) Is there any server requirements?
Only requirement that doesn't fit in with XenForo's normal requirements is PHP 5.3, though if your host isn't on PHP 5.3 by now you should probably be looking for a new host as PHP 5.4 and below are no longer supportedand receiving updates.

5) Would you update adds-on version when XF version gets updated?
Generally XenForo updates will not break add-ons. This add-on will be rewritten for XF2 though :)

6) Is there price to get new update, whenever you update it?
You get updates and support for 1 year after purchasing, after that there is a renewal fee. All of our renewal fees are approx. 50% of the product cost. You can continue using the product after your license expires, however, you will not be able to receive updates or support

7) What is it? " Visible Branding: Yes, but removable with payment"

There will be a notice at the bottom of your forum saying something along the lines of "Some functionality crafted by Audentio Design". This is removable with a one-time branding removal fee of $50. This single fee will remove branding from all of our add-ons (both Audentio Design & ThemeHouse) and styles on a single domain.

Jake

FA would be fine, but it's too small,

1.png

Creating a member manually via ACP.. ( ?users/add) doesn't add register action amount to the account on creation, has to be added in manually.

You can change it manually yourself by editing the template, but I definitely wouldn't recommend loading an additional font for that single icon. Only style that we have with material icons loaded by default is Xenith

That's what I'll be using. Well, Abyss. Which template btw?

@ThemeHouse
Any plan to support [bd] paygates and Showcase? (for showcase users will be able purchase 1 or so permission to send items in categories. Based on what we set) and for paygates its clear. It also support different paygated that are based on itself.
Supportin these two will solve my needs from a credite add-on.
Thanks

That's what I'll be using. Well, Abyss. Which template btw?

Just looked through the material icons, and it looks like they don't really have a similar icon, but you can try this:

You'll edit adcredit_navigation_visitor_tabs_end just search for:
Code:
<i class="{$xenOptions.adcreidt_visitorTabIconClass}"></i>

and replace it with:
Code:
<i class="material-icons">account_balance_wallet</i>

or, if you want to support IE9 and below:
Code:
<i class="material-icons">&#xE850;</i>

@ThemeHouse
Any plan to support [bd] paygates and Showcase? (for showcase users will be able purchase 1 or so permission to send items in categories. Based on what we set) and for paygates its clear. It also support different paygated that are based on itself.
Supportin these two will solve my needs from a credite add-on.
Thanks

I'm not sure we'll have support for paygates in the 1.x version, but we'll likely make the payment system in credits and our other add-ons that accept payments more modular to be able to easily support other payment methods for XenForo 2 :)

Jake

@Jake B. When trying to add a new currency it won't let me enter an amount....Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 12.14.42 PM.webpAnd then it won't let me save it because it doesn't have a value...

Top Bottom