[TH] Credits [Deleted]

From the way you replied to my support ticket I assumed you had updated the plugins on my site? I'm just updating them now in case you hadn't.

Nope, I didn't update it, I just edited a template to fix that issue you were having (You can revert that template change when you get the outdated template notice). Nothing has changed that would have caused something like this though. Only thing I can think of is when you created the currency you ticked the 'Allow Negative' box when creating the currency.

Jake

you ticked the 'Allow Negative' box
Indeed I did. I misunderstood this; I thought it meant that for example when an event occurs that detracts credits it is possible to go into the red. I didn't think it would mean unlimited credits transfers :p

While you're here, is there any way to make the mini inventory show more than 6 items? Would really appreciate that. Would even pay to have it as an option in the admin CP.

While you're here, is there any way to make the mini inventory show more than 6 items? Would really appreciate that. Would even pay to have it as an option in the admin CP.

This is not currently possible, shoot me a PM if you're interested in funding it though :)

Jake

Thanks @Gemma.

I might give this add-on a go then. Currently using ******* Credits Premium/Store, but they're just terrible...

The reviews for this add-on seem to indicate a positive experience when switching from ******* to this.

One thing I find missing in this Credits system is the ability for members to enter their PayPal and/or other allowed payment provider credentials to get the Payout/Withdrawal. When users click withdraw, to which email should the admin send the payout (this would apply when the site has a system where users earn credits and withdraw regularly)

One thing I find missing in this Credits system is the ability for members to enter their PayPal and/or other allowed payment provider credentials to get the Payout/Withdrawal. When users click withdraw, to which email should the admin send the payout (this would apply when the site has a system where users earn credits and withdraw regularly)

PayPal doesn't provide an easy way to automate this that I'm aware of, and automation was left out for various security reasons. You can create a custom user field that isn't visible on the user's profile for PayPal email though.

Jake

PayPal doesn't provide an easy way to automate this that I'm aware of, and automation was left out for various security reasons. You can create a custom user field that isn't visible on the user's profile for PayPal email though.

Jake

I understand, but I didn't actually mean the automation of generating withdrawals but keeping all Payout account information directly in the ADD-ON features itself, everything related to Credits system will be in one place instead of creating having users edit their profile to enter a custom field for payout details, they would just enter it in their credits section.

This is just a suggested workflow if the developers have more customers who do payouts.

- Credits systems Admin Options can include option for admins to add all kind of payouts they offer and whether it is active or not.

Create Payout Method (Just a text field, does not have to be a dropdown in admin panel)
Edit Payout Method

example:
Payout Method: PayPal (Just a text field, does not have to be a dropdown in admin panel)
Payout Account User Field: PayPal Email (This tells the user what to enter when selecting to use this payout method)
Enable/Disable: Enabled

Payout Method: Payza (Just a text field, does not have to be a dropdown in admin panel)
Payout Account User Field: Payza Email (This tells the user what to enter when selecting to use this payout method)
Enable/Disable: Disabled

Payout Method: Bitcoins (Just a text field, does not have to be a dropdown in admin panel)
Payout Account User Field: Bit Coin Address (This tells the user what to enter when selecting to use this payout method)
Enable/Disable: Disabled

- Credits User Console has options to select which payout method they would like to use as default:

Payout Account details: (Shows all payout methods enabled by admin)
Users are able to fill in their payout user field in each of these options
Default Payout: Radio button to select which payout method is their default

User Withdrawal Step:

Users Enter:
Withdrawal amount
Withdrawal currency
Payout amount is display as it is now
Payout Account is also display with Payout method from their defaults

If Payout account was not filled in, form is not submitted and user is prompted to fill their payout method and make it default.

After withdrawal form is submitted:
Admin Panel shows:

User1 has requested payout of $25 to PayPal at abcd@gmail.com
----
Additionally Transaction logs on frontend and admin panel to show:
Each payout request, its status (Marked as Paid / Rejected ) and date it was(Marked as Paid / Rejected )
Payout Amount, Payout Method, Payout Method Account Info (paypal email etc)

------------

This way all communication regarding withdrawals is cleaner and users and admins won't have to message each other to ask what payout method they want, what payout account to send to.

Can We:
1) pay credit/points only for "starting threads" not for reply of any post?
2) pay for reply post, but on their own threads?
3) Can we enable/disable member earning points for any activity in features?

Anyone know how to remove branding ? I did buy "branding removal license" but it shows up anyway.

Please create a ticket on audentio.com and we'll be able to help you out :)

1) pay credit/points only for "starting threads" not for reply of any post?
Yep

2) pay for reply post, but on their own threads?
This is not currently possible, though you can get credits for getting a reply on your thread (ie Bob posts on Joe's thread Joe can get credits)

3) Can we enable/disable member earning points for any activity in features?
Yep!

@Jake B. Thanks for your reply about #1 and 3.
2) You said, "This is not currently possible, though you can get credits for getting a reply on your thread (ie Bob posts on Joe's thread Joe can get credits)"
That means thread creator can get credit twice, but this feature can create more spam/scam.
Reason: members will create two accounts to get open a thread and reply with different account to earn credit/points.

@Jake B. Thanks for your reply about #1 and 3.
2) You said, "This is not currently possible, though you can get credits for getting a reply on your thread (ie Bob posts on Joe's thread Joe can get credits)"
That means thread creator can get credit twice, but this feature can create more spam/scam.
Reason: members will create two accounts to get open a thread and reply with different account to earn credit/points.

You do not have to enable this action if you do not want it.

Top Bottom