[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Any more details on what was fixed? I don't want to waste another couple hours re-implementing the hotfixes for the bugs I documented.

It was just the bugs pointed out in your post. No need to update since you fixed them in your end already

Well without being able to demo the product, I would like to know if/how it is possible for a user to remove the digital currency to their account or request a withdrawal?

You can request a withdrawal which can be approved or denied. The withdrawal is not automated though, so you'll have to manually pay the user.

You can request a withdrawal which can be approved or denied. The withdrawal is not automated though, so you'll have to manually pay the user.
Thank you can I preview the withdrawal screen, what information fields are there and where is the form sent? Can they add information like bank details or address?

Also, what does the Xenforo RM page look like when a resource (e.g. a PDF) is for sale for example, will it say download or purchase? Does it list the amount? Can members be prevented from spending below 0(negative balance)?

Sorry to ask so many questions but I've been over the licence, product listing & description and I can't answer them.

Thanks

@Mike Creuzer

Hey, with the pending release of the AMS, article management system, do you plan to integrate AD Credits into that? AMS has ability to convert any thread to an article. So, could it be like how the CTAF is? Either admin can give a credit for each article that gets converted, or users can pay a credit to have their thread converted to an article.

It would be a perfect way for me to reward users for posting great content into threads, and also a way for user to buy a featured spot on our homepage.

If the price isn't too much, I would consider funding this.

I could also let you develop/test it live on our site.

Not sure how many early adopters use the credits, but once AMS is released, I think you'll have a whole lotta new buyers if it's integrated!

@Mike Creuzer

Hey, with the pending release of the AMS, article management system, do you plan to integrate AD Credits into that? AMS has ability to convert any thread to an article. So, could it be like how the CTAF is? Either admin can give a credit for each article that gets converted, or users can pay a credit to have their thread converted to an article.

It would be a perfect way for me to reward users for posting great content into threads, and also a way for user to buy a featured spot on our homepage.

If the price isn't too much, I would consider funding this.

I could also let you develop/test it live on our site.

Not sure how many early adopters use the credits, but once AMS is released, I think you'll have a whole lotta new buyers if it's integrated!
We would definitely be open to developing it when it comes out. Funding makes it more readily available and easier to begin.

@Mike Creuzer

For the article system, I believe the trigger would be when a thread is converted into an article, then the author gets the credits to their wallet.

Nearly identical to when a thread is converted to a featured thread.

How much would it cost to fund that?

safe to install this on 1.5 or wait for you guys to do an update?

Definitely good to go.

Is this good to go on 1.5?

Yes, good to go sorry for the delay in response.

@Mike Creuzer

For the article system, I believe the trigger would be when a thread is converted into an article, then the author gets the credits to their wallet.

Nearly identical to when a thread is converted to a featured thread.

How much would it cost to fund that?

Ill have @Jake B. get in touch with you for costs. We may have some questions on it.

Getting an error.. Disabling, threads load again

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'permission_combination' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: admin A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...')
#1 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT post...')
#2 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...')
#3 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...', 2, 2)
#4 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(243): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...', 'post_id', 2)
#5 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/Model/Post.php(27): XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(2, Array)
#6 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(68): Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(2, Array)
#7 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/hockey/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/threads/suggestions-post-them-here.2/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Getting an error.. Disabling, threads load again

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'permission_combination' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: admin A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...')
#1 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT post...')
#2 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...')
#3 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...', 2, 2)
#4 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(243): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT post...', 'post_id', 2)
#5 /home/hockey/public_html/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/Model/Post.php(27): XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(2, Array)
#6 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(68): Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(2, Array)
#7 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/hockey/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/hockey/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/threads/suggestions-post-them-here.2/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I think this may be caused by another add-on changing something. I'm not able to replicate this issue, and the only thing that method does is force permissions to load with posts. Could you create a ticket with admin details and I'll look into what may be causing it?

I think this may be caused by another add-on changing something. I'm not able to replicate this issue, and the only thing that method does is force permissions to load with posts. Could you create a ticket with admin details and I'll look into what may be causing it?

Opened! It got auto assigned to Mike Creuzer though

Top Bottom