[TH] Bookmarks [Deleted]

Your screenshot is cutting off the error message, can you send the first part of it as well?
Full error
Code:
ErrorException: [E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR] Argument 2 passed to XF\Repository\Post::findPostsForThreadView() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/vhosts/ourdomain/httpdocs/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/XF/Repository/Post.php on line 9 and defined in src/XF/Repository/Post.php at line 9

[LIST=1]
[*]XF::handlePhpError() insrc/XF/Repository/Post.php at line 9
[*]XF\Repository\Post->findPostsForThreadView() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/XF/Repository/Post.php at line 9
[*]ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XF\Repository\Post->findPostsForThreadView() insrc/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 35
[*]XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/QAForums/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 38
[*]ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() insrc/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
[*]XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.phpat line 249
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.phpat line 1844
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Full error
Code:
ErrorException: [E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR] Argument 2 passed to XF\Repository\Post::findPostsForThreadView() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/vhosts/ourdomain/httpdocs/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/XF/Repository/Post.php on line 9 and defined in src/XF/Repository/Post.php at line 9

[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Repository\Post->findPostsForThreadView() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/XF/Repository/Post.php at line 9
[*]ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XF\Repository\Post->findPostsForThreadView() insrc/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 35
[*]XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/QAForums/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 38
[*]ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() insrc/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
[*]XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.phpat line 249
[/LIST]

Looks like Beta 7 caused some issues for Bookmarks, will have a look and get you an update ASAP :)

Full error
Code:

[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

Should be good to go with the latest version!

Add support for integrating with permissions system and how many BM each group is allowed.
Even a free Bookmark addon has that feature of integrated with permissions system in XF1.X

Last edited:
Add support for integrating with permissions system and how many BM each group is allowed.
Even a free Bookmark addon has that feature of integrated with permissions system in XF1.X

It's on our list and should be available with the next feature release :)

Great add-on overall.

I would like to suggest adding a unique index for the user_id, content_type, content_id fields.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `xf_th_bookmark`
ADD UNIQUE INDEX `user_id_content_type_content_id` (`user_id`, `content_type`, `content_id`);

Another less important request would be for the th_bookmark_macros_bookmarks template.

Migrating from another platform that doesn't provide bookmark date records, would display the epoch (1970) date.
What follows is used in a template modification to mitigate the above issue.
Diff:
--- <th_bookmark_macros_bookmarks template>
+++ <th_bookmark_macros_bookmarks template>
@@ -83,7 +83,7 @@
             </xf:if>

<div class="contentRow-minor contentRow-minor--smaller">
-                <xf:if is="!$options.hide_date">
+                <xf:if is="!$options.hide_date && $bookmark.bookmark_date">
                     <xf:date time="$bookmark.bookmark_date" />
                 </xf:if>
                 <div class="bookmarkRow-meta">

Last edited:
I really like this addon. If anyone, who is currently using this addon, can kindly give me the address to his/her live site, I would really appreciate as I want to have some hands-on before purchasing.

How I wish they had integrated this with permission system also. Waiting on the sidelines for purchasing till that's done.

Bookmarks icon is too small in responsive mode in visitor tabs,

1.webp

Also, it took me forever to find the bookmark icon on posts.
I think it'd much better to have a bookmark button for the thread next to the reply button and/or a bookmark button next to other post actions such as quote, reply, etc..

Bookmarks icon is too small in responsive mode in visitor tabs,

I think that's mostly because you're using UI.X Dark which uses Material icons eveywhere, you can change the icon it uses in the style properties (which we'll probably do by default in UI.X)

I think it'd much better to have a bookmark button for the thread next to the reply button and/or a bookmark button next to other post actions such as quote, reply, etc..

I have been planning on adding multiple locations for the bookmark button :)

I think that's mostly because you're using UI.X Dark which uses Material icons eveywhere, you can change the icon it uses in the style properties (which we'll probably do by default in UI.X)

Same in UI.X light

2.webp

Top Bottom