Style Texturize

Dad.

Hey all,

This is a theme we are working on. It is dark, and although the default is purple you will be able to change that to red, blue, orange, whatever you want!

Preview

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Mike

oooo I like it. Denim type texture :) Reminds of Little Big Planet without the LBP colors... and sackboy... and all that jazz. Very nice!

Way way way too noisy. I'm a big fan of texture usage but 1. there's just too much texture(s) 2. it's too prominent and needs toned a little. I'll be honest Mike I'm normally a fan of your styles but this one I really not fond of at all.

Heh its not mine, I mean it is, but I didn't design it. One of my team members did. It needs a bit of work, but I don't think its far off.

Not a fan of the shade of pink/purple

#ff227a favourite colour :giggle:

Did a really lazy replacement in photoshop and it actually looks really good :p

I know that you're saying it can be changed.. but the default seems a bit too 'dull' to really sell the theme and draws too much attention to the noisiness of what is actually really nice texture work

I know that you're saying it can be changed.. but the default seems a bit too 'dull' to really sell the theme and draws too much attention to the noisiness of what is actually really nice texture work
I will make that color the default just for you :P.

And yeh, its just a beginning WIP, Ill have more detail and whatnot added soon :D.

*Grabs hexvalue from Darkimmortals post and pastes it into photoshop because I'm just that curious*

Edit: That's bright. :eek:

Looks good, I think the forum blocks have too much whitespace within the block though... You're going to have a lot of scrolling to do with many forums.

*Grabs hexvalue from Darkimmortals post and pastes it into photoshop because I'm just that curious*

Edit: That's bright. :eek:
http://www.colorhexa.com/ff227a

ff227a.png

Top Bottom