• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Style Texturize

Shelley

Way way way too noisy. I'm a big fan of texture usage but 1. there's just too much texture(s) 2. it's too prominent and needs toned a little. I'll be honest Mike I'm normally a fan of your styles but this one I really not fond of at all.

Mike Creuzer

Heh its not mine, I mean it is, but I didn't design it. One of my team members did. It needs a bit of work, but I don't think its far off.

Luke F

Not a fan of the shade of pink/purple

#ff227a favourite colour :giggle:

Did a really lazy replacement in photoshop and it actually looks really good :p

I know that you're saying it can be changed.. but the default seems a bit too 'dull' to really sell the theme and draws too much attention to the noisiness of what is actually really nice texture work

Mike Creuzer

I know that you're saying it can be changed.. but the default seems a bit too 'dull' to really sell the theme and draws too much attention to the noisiness of what is actually really nice texture work
I will make that color the default just for you :p.

And yeh, its just a beginning WIP, Ill have more detail and whatnot added soon :D.

Shelley

*Grabs hexvalue from Darkimmortals post and pastes it into photoshop because I'm just that curious*

Edit: That's bright. :eek:

Erik

Looks good, I think the forum blocks have too much whitespace within the block though... You're going to have a lot of scrolling to do with many forums.