Text Links with image

Text Links with image v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Text Links with image (version v1) - This alteration will display an icon beside text links within your messages

E0esU.png
Summary: First off I think i got this working in text links only (it's been a pain in the arse showing in quotes) so there might be some adverse affects with the icon showing in other places I may have missed.

Install: upload icon in the archive to your /gradients folder and paste the following in your EXTRA.CSS template.

Code:
.message .messageText a {
    color:...

Read more about this resource...

I remember seeing these before and they were sort of cool. May give this a shot. Thanks for sharing Shelley! :D

If the link links to an image ... can hovering over the link icon display a thumbnail ?
or if the link is to a thread, can the thread's preview be shown ?
like this one ...
xenforo1.2.tooltip.webp

I guess these two would require lots of coding.

Works excellent with XenForo 1.2 I did prefer to use the updated Icon image attached here over the default one though. Excellent resource!

Works excellent with XenForo 1.2 I did prefer to use the updated Icon image attached here over the default one though. Excellent resource!

I've always thought this added a little something extra to links (had this enhancement back when i used vb). Glad you like it and thanks for taking the time out to review, much appreciated. :)

I've always thought this added a little something extra to links (had this enhancement back when i used vb). Glad you like it and thanks for taking the time out to review, much appreciated. :)
Taking the time to review an Add-on is insignificant compared to the time it takes developers to make those Add-ons. I'm actually in the process of browsing all of your resources now as you are quickly becoming one of my favorite developers here. I also check BBSmiley.com from time to time but notice you still have registrations closed... *if you have a mean angry face smiley you should imagine it here*

Top Bottom