• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Text Links with image

Text Links with image v1

No permission to download
This alteration will display an icon beside text links within your messages

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Text Links with image (version v1) - This alteration will display an icon beside text links within your messages

Summary: First off I think i got this working in text links only (it's been a pain in the arse showing in quotes) so there might be some adverse affects with the icon showing in other places I may have missed.

Install: upload icon in the archive to your /gradients folder and paste the following in your EXTRA.CSS template.

Code:
.message .messageText a {
    color:...
Read more about this resource...

Digital Doctor

If the link links to an image ... can hovering over the link icon display a thumbnail ?
or if the link is to a thread, can the thread's preview be shown ?
like this one ...
xenforo1.2.tooltip.jpg

I guess these two would require lots of coding.

Shelley

Works excellent with XenForo 1.2 I did prefer to use the updated Icon image attached here over the default one though. Excellent resource!
I've always thought this added a little something extra to links (had this enhancement back when i used vb). Glad you like it and thanks for taking the time out to review, much appreciated. :)

xIsabel38

I've always thought this added a little something extra to links (had this enhancement back when i used vb). Glad you like it and thanks for taking the time out to review, much appreciated. :)
Taking the time to review an Add-on is insignificant compared to the time it takes developers to make those Add-ons. I'm actually in the process of browsing all of your resources now as you are quickly becoming one of my favorite developers here. I also check BBSmiley.com from time to time but notice you still have registrations closed... *if you have a mean angry face smiley you should imagine it here*