Text instead of logo in header

Allan

Hi :)

There is already a suggestion, but it is 11 years old and the forums have evolved a lot:

I think now this suggestion makes sense, a lot of forums just want to put text instead of the logo.

Moreover, if we look at the style designers, most offer this option.

Upvote 9
Yeah, my style from @Pixel Exit has had it for so long, I kind of forgot it was part of the style, not OOB. And that might be why the suggestion didn't get much traction. If most third party styles and style frameworks have it and most people base their styles on those, people just might not see it as a problem that the default style doesn't have it. Just my thought. I did upvote, though.

Hi :)

There is already a suggestion, but it is 11 years old and the forums have evolved a lot:

I think now this suggestion makes sense, a lot of forums just want to put text instead of the logo.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that the "lack of interest" was/is largely down to it being an option in a lot of 3rd-party styles like your own, and because most people have learned to edit it manually otherwise, but I agree that it seems a wee bit "archaic" that there isn't a simple option by default for this after all these years

Top Bottom