Lack of interest Text instead of logo in header

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

physicspirate

It would be nice if you could specify text rather than a logo in the header options of the style. Maybe an option to use text, a logo, or both at the same time. The default text could be the board name, logo could be uploaded during board install process, and you can switch the setup at any time by going to the style options.

I'd rather have my board name up there by default rather than the xen logo.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd rather have my board name up there by default rather than the xen logo.
You can replace the logo if you wish with one of your own, or remove it altogether.
You could also upload a logo made up of just text.

The logo path is defined in the style properties -> Header and Navigation: Header Logo Image Path

Yeah, I'm just saying it would be nice if it defaulted to "My Forums" as text until a logo is specified rather than a xen logo. A better example of what I was getting at is how wordpress does it. Change your template as much as you want but the blog title and description are always up there. I know it's not wordpress, but it makes things easier out of the box.

Top Bottom