XF 1.2 Terms tab and not. color

dooma

Hello,

1-I'd like to add tabs to the default terms page of xenforo under Smilies-BB codes ..etc, change the text or add/remove tabs, How can I do that ?

2-How to change the color of notification alert ( default is red ) ?

3-I searched for an addon which prevent the member to post a thread at a specific forum till reaches a definite number of posts, is there ?

Thanks

Hi SeriousJoker,

I just responded to your ticket. However to your other questions, you can use one of my addons (Help Manager) to accomplish the first one. As for the last one, you can use a user group permission to grant the ability to post in a node.

Hi SeriousJoker,

I just responded to your ticket. However to your other questions, you can use one of my addons (Help Manager) to accomplish the first one. As for the last one, you can use a user group permission to grant the ability to post in a node.

Thanks for your answer. Regarding point #3 : Yes I can use permission for that but I mean addon to allow the member to post at (Specific forum) when reaches as example 20 posts ?

@SeriousJoker : I just realized I gave you some misleading information within your ticket. If you'd like to disable pages, you can do so via XI Help Manager. Just navigate to template modifications and tick two boxes per link you want to disable (read the descriptions, it tells you which page it'll disable).

Only slightly embarrassing I forgot what my own add-on could do. lol

@SeriousJoker : I just realized I gave you some misleading information within your ticket. If you'd like to disable pages, you can do so via XI Help Manager. Just navigate to template modifications and tick two boxes per link you want to disable (read the descriptions, it tells you which page it'll disable).

Only slightly embarrassing I forgot what my own add-on could do. lol
LOL, you forgot what your add-on could do :D. Anyway thanks alot for your help.

Yeah, its a feature I added by request and don't actually use. Those tend to get lost in my brain. I got a lot on my plate! Sorry I mislead you tho (although, my previous advice does stand).

Top Bottom