XF 1.5 Template Specific Caches

sajal

How template specific caches? I am using redis as a cache backend.

For example, I've made change in "forum_view" template, but it is not reflecting right away in the front-end.

Do I need to "Rebuild" all caches for this? Is there any way I could only refresh template specific caches?

Out of the box, templates are served from the DB and there's no caching that's adjustable (effectively there's no caching).

If you have adjusted templates to be served from the file system, then you would potentially need to look at your opcode cache settings to see how often (if at all) it checks for updated files. That should be a low number (it defaults to 2 in PHP 5.6+).

Thanks @Mike, but they got refreshed after around 2 hours, and that was the caching time. So, I guess they must be cached somewhere.

No, I'm not serving it from files, but yes as I've mentioned I'm using Redis for backend which is the culprit, I'm not sure though.

Templates are never written into a cache (like Redis) out of the box, so if they're being written into Redis, I'd have to guess that's done by an add-on.

Top Bottom