Template - postbit

PersianForums

Hi,

Its great to see something great like Xenforo, but I think the postbit template is a little wired. its so simple and I suggest to make it more advanced. and also posts separation have to be more visible.

thanks for this great forum software.

Hi and welcome to xenForo!

The software is very much in its infancy, and the developers are working on core functions. I'm sure that they'll get around to the postbit and other features as soon as they can.

Hi,

Its great to see something great like Xenforo, but I think the postbit template is a little wired. its so simple and I suggest to make it more advanced. and also posts separation have to be more visible.

thanks for this great forum software.

Do you mean the lack of information about the user in the posts? That's on purpose. If you want to find out more about a user, just click their username or avatar. ;)

Welcome to XF. :D

^
As they said.
I'm still on the fence about having nothing in the postbit but the bare bones, but with the way XF is based on jQuery and pure CSS I imagine it'll be a dream to create mods/template edits to do things like this :). The big thing is the fundamental system is soooo much better. Checkout the "Have you seen" forum for some details if you haven't already!
And welcome to the future ;).

Top Bottom