Duplicate Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER

silence

Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER

htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /xxx/xenforo/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 2049

This is happening on one of my users. He is using a mac and it happens globally on all styles including default.
It is also happening on every browser.

I'm using XenForo 1.2b4

Does this user have anybody on Ignore? If so, what are they're usernames? If you replicate his ignore list, does it happen for you?

If the user is seeing this, they're in debug mode - that's a bad thing, so you know. :)

But this was caused by a bug in the user cache. rebuild system. Rebuilding users will fix it (as would adjusting your ignores).

If the user is seeing this, they're in debug mode - that's a bad thing, so you know. :)

But this was caused by a bug in the user cache. rebuild system. Rebuilding users will fix it (as would adjusting your ignores).
Is it bad in terms of resource usage or bad as in security risk?

Yes , rebuid user cache will fix it :) (run for me)

Top Bottom