XF 2.2 Template Errors after update to 2.2.7 patch 1

WatchSteve

After updating to 2.2.7 patch 1 I am getting these errors. I have four pages of the same error. It also seems my IP address has been blocked from the website. I can access it through my phone but unable to on my home PC

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] include(): Failed opening '/home/watchint/public_html/internal_data/code_cache/phrase_groups/l1/custom_bb_code_output.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')
  • src/XF/Language.php:287
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Oct 2, 2021 at 3:41 PM
Any help appreciated!

Is the error still occurring or was it just during the upgrade?

If the former, try doing a master rebuild to see if that resolves the issue.

The IP block will be something at the server level - you will have to contact your host about that.
Most likely it was due to running the upgrade and some sort of protection mechanism has been activated.

Is the error still occurring or was it just during the upgrade?

If the former, try doing a master rebuild to see if that resolves the issue.

The IP block will be something at the server level - you will have to contact your host about that.
Most likely it was due to running the upgrade and some sort of protection mechanism has been activated.
Thanks for your response.
Yes, I got the IP block corrected though my host.
I did the update yesterday and the last error shows at 9:23am this morning. I'll wait and see if the errors continue or maybe like you say it may have only occurred during the update process, at least I hope that's what it is.
Thanks again.

Still receiving the errors today after doing a master rebuild. Also found this thread that might be the same issue, but not sure:

Top Bottom