Implemented Template editor with syntax highlighting (e.g. Code Mirror, Ace Editor etc.)

Unique Username

Hello, I have a suggestion that I think would benefit many site owners & developers when using the code. At the moment the code is a basic colour of black. I think it would be better if it could be colour coded so it's easier on the eyes and easier to find stuff etc.

What it is now:
10350305bc1f45789bf2faf9421c1978.png

What I'm aiming at:
css-code.png

Upvote 7
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
That would make it easy to find errors. I was having my co-admin, @mike406, helping me not too long ago with something I just could not figure out on the new style in regard to something appearing goofy. Turns out I forgot the closing </div>.

That would make it easy to find errors. I was having my co-admin, @mike406, helping me not too long ago with something I just could not figure out on the new style in regard to something appearing goofy. Turns out I forgot the closing </div>.
Yeah exactly, it can be pain finding simple errors like that, I would also like line numbers too.

It's not really aware of XF template syntax so likely not, but either way, no, there is no keyboard shortcut.

Top Bottom