TechMantis.net Moved to Xenforo

Deathstarr

Over the past few days I have been working on TechMantis.net to get it over to Xenforo. It took some time because the members always knew Vbulletin which is what the first forum started on where everyone came from and When TechMantis was made it became IPB. As you know Xenforo is a great software and I had to show to members and admins that Xenforo was the way to go because well the other software is dead in the water at the moment.

TechMantis was founded when DashHacks was sold which is a modding community for online games. (nothing illegal) It was called 1337Mods after a while it changed to TechMantis and went to more tech and gaming forum which is when I purchased it when it was on IPB.

I have installed a few (many mods) to get the community back to its prime, over the past 2-3 years it has survived but not grown much and I am hoping to change that.

But let me know what you think!
http://TechMantis.net/forums

Wordpress is our front end and Xenforo is now the back end.

Database error everyrime I try to login. Also the login message is a very stupid thing for mobile. Should definitely have a responsive trigger on it if your going to use that.

Screenshot_2015-05-10-13-42-16.webp

Database error everyrime I try to login. Also the login message is a very stupid thing for mobile. Should definitely have a responsive trigger on it if your going to use that.

I changed some settings and I think I found what was causing the error, If you could try now and see if you have any problems let me know.

Also I removed that one as I have one at the top of the forum also.

Looking good. Perhaps add a favicon?

I also think having two welcome messages is redundant. You have one in a notice towards the top of the page:
welcome-top.webp

And another in your footer:
welcome-footer.webp

Maybe consider removing the top one?

Hmm, You are semi right, I need to make the bottom one a more about us rather then welcome but thank you for pointing it out, My thoughts seemed right at 2am but now that I see it and read it now I see what you mean. Will get that fixed.

Top Bottom