Tech Green Notification

Tech Green Notification v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Tech Green Notification (version v1) - Dark themed notification that may appeal to gaming, sci-fi sites.

4oavT.png
R9qJG.png

View attachment 37821 View attachment 37822
Summary You will need to have Notifications - powered by Gritter - Developed by Chris Deeming to use this.

Install Upload the images in the archive and put that in your /gradients folder. You will then have...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work Shelley :)

I don't reply to all of them, but I keep an eye on all of your enhancements (notifications or otherwise) and they are all fantastic quality. I always look forward to the next one :)

Is there a red version of this one due?

Might fit well on ValveTime.net. Ironically, Notifications isn't installed on there, yet :p

I don't reply to all of them, but I keep an eye on all of your enhancements (notifications or otherwise) and they are all fantastic quality. I always look forward to the next one :)

Might fit well on ValveTime.net. Ironically, Notifications isn't installed on there, yet :p

If there's a colour you specifically want (say the green modified to another colour) on any of the notifications to blend in with your site let me know. Least I can do for you bring this simply excellent add-on that you practically gave away vs the amount of work you put in and the features you added. That said, I enjoy working with this add-on so much it's more of a joy than work. :)

Oh I just read the rest. Sure, I'll knock out a red one shortly Chris. :D

I need to report your post, it's criminal you haven't installed the notification add-on installed. Seriously, i'm reporting it I'll probably get into trouble for it. :P

You will have to change the title as this card title has changed chris and probably also need to change some of the css text colours to match the red. :)bbsmileytechred.webp

Top Bottom