1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tech Green Notification v1

Dark themed notification that may appeal to gaming, sci-fi sites.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Dinh Thanh likes this.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Awesome work Shelley :)

I don't reply to all of them, but I keep an eye on all of your enhancements (notifications or otherwise) and they are all fantastic quality. I always look forward to the next one :)

Is there a red version of this one due?

Might fit well on ValveTime.net. Ironically, Notifications isn't installed on there, yet :p

3. Shelley

If there's a colour you specifically want (say the green modified to another colour) on any of the notifications to blend in with your site let me know. Least I can do for you bring this simply excellent add-on that you practically gave away vs the amount of work you put in and the features you added. That said, I enjoy working with this add-on so much it's more of a joy than work. :)

Oh I just read the rest. Sure, I'll knock out a red one shortly Chris. :D

I need to report your post, it's criminal you haven't installed the notification add-on installed. Seriously, i'm reporting it I'll probably get into trouble for it. :p

4. Shelley

You will have to change the title as this card title has changed chris and probably also need to change some of the css text colours to match the red. :) bbsmileytechred.png

Chris D likes this.
  5. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, Shelley

Shelley likes this.
  6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I never thanked you for this... Thank you :)

Shelley likes this.