Resource icon

Teamspeak Viewer (GameTracker) 1.0.2

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Teamspeak Viewer - Puts your TeamSpeak server in the sidebar

What this addon does:
It lets you put your TeamSpeak server in the sidebar.

NOTE: You have to add your TeamSpeak server on GameTracker.

View attachment 49288

View attachment 49289

How to install:
This addon can be installed using Chris Deeming's Addon Installer

or

Upload files to root folder
Install the XML

License:
Under no circumstance, may this addon/style be repackaged/redistributed in any way, shape, or form. If you are...

Read more about this resource...

Any way to have this set so that it only displays the server to certain usergroups? Currently I have it set in my forum_list as this
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3, 4, 5}">
<xen:include template="Teamspeak" />
</xen:if>
So only certain user groups can see it, is there any way to do this with this addon?

Any way to have this set so that it only displays the server to certain usergroups? Currently I have it set in my forum_list as this
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3, 4, 5}">
<xen:include template="Teamspeak" />
</xen:if>
So only certain user groups can see it, is there any way to do this with this addon?

I could set permissions. Is that what you want?

Yes that way certain user groups couldn't see it (I've had random people join and fill up the server and stuff before where no members could join, etc)

Thank you, sir! Let me know when it's up and I'll for sure put this on my site so I don't have to do all the template edits

Hmm, thats odd. I can't figure it out now because I'm going out to breakfast with my family, but I'll work on it when I get home. Also I had a thought that it might be a gametracker settings issue. Look at your gametracker server settings.

Top Bottom