Resource icon

Teamspeak Viewer (GameTracker) 1.0.2

No permission to download
Could this be added NOT to the sidebar, but somewhere in node which contains other (text) and information? Basically, we'd like to make an overview of our "community resources" and this would only be one item of them.

Have an issue.. I have added the teamspeak viewer folder into my library and installed the xml But it is not showing in the admin page?

TS3 is not showing up on my page? I have it added correctly and I have added my ts3 to gametracker and also updated the info in my admin panel options.

Last edited:
Thankyou Mathew, this is a great mod, sorry to be a necromancer, but may i ask, how do i adjust the sidebar so that only the channel info shows, and not the extra stuff.

Cheers
P air

Thankyou Mathew, this is a great mod, sorry to be a necromancer, but may i ask, how do i adjust the sidebar so that only the channel info shows, and not the extra stuff.

Cheers
P air

You would have to modify the code. Is this what you want?

s9hu.png

Ah i see now, thank you for that Matthew, I am mighty impressed by your response time, cheers.

I did have another question that has me a little stumped.

When i activate the sidebar, it shows up on all of the pages, (including events, members and shoutbox pages)

Would you mind please to point me in the direction so that it only shows on the Main Forum Page, and the Home (XenPorta) Page

Again, excellent work

Hi Guys,

Firstly i have to say, that Matthew is one amazing guy. I asked a question here, and within a few moments, the dear fellow jumped in to start assisting me with attempting to solve my issue. His support and assistance is amazing. Thankyou Matthew. You definately put the time in to help a fellow XenForo User out.

I would like to post what we did that finally resolved my way around.

I was attempting to limit what pages Matt's Addon Team_Speak_Viewer showed on, i had Porta, Forum_list, event, members, shoutbox etc. For somereason My template style was showing it on every single page with a sidebar.

After much hair-pulling, we took a break, and returned with clear minds, and the simple solution leapt out.

We simply added a widget using the Widget framework mod, and removed the code from the listner.php file.

Settings: - Renderer: Template (without wrapper)
Template:- team_speak_viewer_sidebar
Position : EWRporta_Portal, dark_taigachat_full, forum_list

Worked like a charm, retaining all of Matthew's mod control formatting and user permissions.

Big thankyou to Matthew once again.

Is there an option to change the sort order for the viewer in the sidebar, maybe there could be a widget template added?
We would use it is the sort order could be changed?

The author is no longer able to respond.

You should only install and use this add-on on the understanding that there will be no author support.

How do you get this working? I got the teamspeak addon installed, but when I go in the CP and input server ip:port it says I must put the port on the end. I click save anyways and it doesn't show up on the website. TS is added on gametracker.

Last edited:
Top Bottom