• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just logged a bug on your forum. Running Xenforo 1.1.1 and Tapatalk 1.1.2 the app crashes on iphone when trying to open an inline image in a conversation.

Also attachments in conversations don't seem to show up in Tapatalk either.

Thanks

How do you disable the "get tapatalk" pop-up when browsing on a mobile? It's appearing more then once for my members when they hit us and is considered spam as they have perfectly good browsers on their phones, without need for buying this app. Because a low percentage of my mobile enabled users own this app, or intend to own it (I've polled my members) I'm pretty much going to ditch support if I have to start hacking files to get rid of the self promotions. I already cut/past the generic tapatalk announcement from their website, and that is plenty as far as announcing it goes.

edit: solved. but not how I'd expect it to be. Add a disable option for christs sake.
http://184.72.239.143/forum/showthread.php?t=7067

I've just logged a bug on your forum. Running Xenforo 1.1.1 and Tapatalk 1.1.2 the app crashes on iphone when trying to open an inline image in a conversation.

Also attachments in conversations don't seem to show up in Tapatalk either.

Thanks

Thanks we have fixed the first issue and logged the second as feature request - the 1.13 version should be approved by Apple real soon, with tons of bug fixes and enhancement include full twitter support etc.

Thanks we have fixed the first issue and logged the second as feature request - the 1.13 version should be approved by Apple real soon, with tons of bug fixes and enhancement include full twitter support etc.

Thanks for that. Is there any update on the android app being able to use conversations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom