We have just released the official Tapatalk plugin for Xenforo as 1.0 version. Much work has been done to support it with the latest version of iPhone, iPad and Android app.
XenForo plugin also supports Moderation, on par with what we are currently offering for phpBB and vBulletin.
Currently the app does not yet support XF Private Conversation, Alerts, News Feed and Likes, - all these will be supported in next version of iPhone update and the subsequent versions of Android.
** Update May 15th - Likes, Alerts, News Feed functions are now available on iPhone. Android to follow **
As it is still in a version 1.0 product, we encourage you to post any issues you by replying to this thread, we will work with you to improve it further.
If you have not heard of Tapatalk, feel free to visit our website at http://tapatalk.com
- Download the zip package to your computer.
- Unzip the package and upload contents of 'upload' folder to your forum directory
- Login to your forum Admin Control Panel and go to Home->Install Add-on
- Install the file 'addon-Tapatalk.xml' in the plugin package.
- To get your forum listed in the app, you will need to "publish" your forum to the network by sign-in to our Forum Owner Area, at http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php
Details of changelog can be found at http://tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5533
Changlog for 1.0.1
1. added custom board icon support (refer to this thread for instruction of customization)
2. fixed post body is blank issue when bbcode is on and the body content has '&' character.
4. added topic's stickiness status
5. fixed moderation tabs' topic/post/report reply number issue
6. fixed moderation tabs' topic/post/report permission flag not return issue
7. fixed deprecated code in xmlrpc
8. fixed minor bug in search post
9. fixed cookies issue with tapatalkdetect.js
Changelog for 1.0.2
1. fixed private forum verification issue
2. fixed lack of spacing after quote "said:"
3. hide empty category
4. ability to ban user
Changelog for 1.1.0
1. Ability to filter sub-forum (via Admin CP)
2. Fixed timezone issue
3. Fixed Participated topics performance issue
4. Fixed subscribe topic issue
Changelog for 1.1.1
1. Fixed class redeclare issues appear on browser
Changelog for 1.1.2
1. fix compatibility issue with XenForo 1.1.0
2. fix a few warning message issues and minor bugs
621.7 KB Views: 222