• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about debug...you should only turn it on for yourself.

example:

if ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] == '85.215.58.6') {
$config['debug'] = 'true';
}

Leaving debug mode on for your users creates a lot of overhead and additional queries.

Replace 85.215.58.6 with your IP address.
This code is for config.php file or a template?

I can't find any information about this, and it is frustrating Tapatalk. Do you show ads? Whats your revenue model?

Don't be frustrated. Users of the mobile apps pay a modest fee for the version that can post as well as view. So it's obviously something that can generate cash.

I can't find any information about this, and it is frustrating Tapatalk. Do you show ads? Whats your revenue model?
We don't show ads. We sustain it by providing branded app to larger community. And a very small fee for end users who really like using the Tapatalk app. Forum Owners are always free.

Making the security check (hardening) of my server I found a recommendation: init_set off. In doing so I found the following errors:

Code:
Info del error

ErrorException: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons - /home/xxxx/public_html/comunidad/mobiquo/mobiquo.php:27

Generado por: Cuenta desconocida, hace 16 minutos

Seguimiento

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('display_errors', 0)

#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/comunidad/mobiquo/mobiquo.php(27): ini_set()

#2 {main}

Estado de la solicitud

array(3) {

["url"] => string(56) "http://www.xxxx.com/comunidad/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}

should have the ini_set () enabled?

I love it and it works great, I really just wish Private Conversations were supported. I miss that from the VB version with Private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom