• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback on that. :)
I've just been over on the TT forum support but couldn't really get an idea of any potential bug status, (if indeed it is or was one.)
Hello there is no public thread to discuss bug status yet. Usually users report bug at our support forum, we will track them individually but there is no aggregated view.

Meanwhile this thread is the prime area for all XenForo forum owners to report issues. Since it is in early stage it makes sense to put everything in one thread until the user-base grows. :)

Hello! The latest iPhone update (released few days ago) added a new Dashboard tab designed specificially for XenForo. See attached screen.
View attachment 13568
Also added is the ability to Like a post and view the number of likes in a thread. See attached screen.
View attachment 13569View attachment 13571
Private Conversation support will be included in next update.

This is awesome. I anticipate the "like" button being popular, so mobile implementation will be in demand. Good stuff.(y)

Is it possible to open a link inside the app instead of the phone browser?
When I read a post that links to another thread, it makes sense that I see the linked thread open inside the same app.

Is it possible to open a link inside the app instead of the phone browser?
When I read a post that links to another thread, it makes sense that I see the linked thread open inside the same app.
Are you using Android? For iPhone we have a Settings for it. We can also added it for Android.

Also, I believe we have fixed some of the image display problem that you had, let us know if you still have any other issue!

Yes, this is for Android.
Thanks for the image fixing. Is it on the server version, client version, or what? Can you specify?

Just installed a custom version of the plugin received from Jayeley on the tapatalk forum that fixes an issue with not being able to log into private forums. Will this fix be rolled into the next main version?

Yes, this is for Android.
Thanks for the image fixing. Is it on the server version, client version, or what? Can you specify?

The Android app has a work around it. Let us know if some of the images still doesn't look as good and we will look into it!

Only just noticed that Members (Registered Users) cannot edit their posts.
The "More" button takes them to:

• Open in Safari
• View Profile
• Cancel

Admins and Mods can edit however, because the Edit function is available from the Moderation Menu.

Ignore me - senior moment! :rolleyes:

Bug? in past messages tapatalk is delayed two hours ... Why? This happens in iphone. And in the forum I have time zone central Europe (Spain)

I'm having timezone issues as well on Android. Timestamps on messages within the Android app are 4 hours ahead of what they are on my forum

Edit: Notifications also dont seem do be working on Android

Tapatalk seems to have stopped working on our forum we are currently getting the following error
Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error
/home/oldsscom/domains/old-skool-gamers.com/public_html/library/Tapatalk/Bridge.php:396

Tapatalk seems to have stopped working on our forum we are currently getting the following error
Any help would be great, thanks in advance.
I've merged your thread with the Tapatalk thread as this is the best place for support for this add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom