• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latex does not parse properly on Android phone. Quote shows the bbcode instead of the image.
The url path to mathtex.cgi is wrong. It should be domain.com/cgi-bin/mathtex.cgi

Ideally, this should be configurable by admin.

This is the function that generate Latex image
Code:
public function handleTagTex(array $tag, array $rendererStates)
{
$tex = $this->stringifyTree($tag['children']);
$url = XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri("mathtex.cgi?tapatalk=1&formula={$tex}", true);
return "[img]{$url}[/img]";
}

snap20110329_100016.webp

Is there any way to co-exist with the other mobile solution?

Can I just use specific support of yours, such as Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, Nokia?

Is there any way to co-exist with the other mobile solution?

Can I just use specific support of yours, such as Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, Nokia?

Hello, it is standalone and does not affect other solution :)

And it is not device specific - once it is published, it can accessed by all Tapatalk compatible app. Except that we added an iPad switch that you can block access from iPad.

It would be nice to be able to filter out some forums from visibility on tapatalk..

I have some rss feeds that I read in. They really shouldn't be in tapatalk as users will never find the real posts in unread then.

This will also be supported eventually. :)

When I try to upload to the forum I get:

dark_upload_failed

Any idea what the issue is?

Also trying to upload an image to the Tapatalk Hosted service is Forced Closed the App.

When I try to upload to the forum I get:

dark_upload_failed

Any idea what the issue is?

Also trying to upload an image to the Tapatalk Hosted service is Forced Closed the App.

Looks like I forgot to update the addon xml with that phrase :oops:

That really shouldn't happen though. Sounds like an app issue - are you on the latest version?

I have installed this today but had to disable it because users who don't have tapatalk and use ipad/iphone started complaining about annoying tapatalk popups. Is there a way to disable them or make it show up only once?

I have installed this today but had to disable it because users who don't have tapatalk and use ipad/iphone started complaining about annoying tapatalk popups. Is there a way to disable them or make it show up only once?
It shows only once as a reminder - in next update we will have add the settings in next update!!

We have just found another issue relate to the alert - we will probably post another update shortly with this fixed, along with adding a settings to turn it off.

Hi Tapatalk,

My site is listed as MMAZone. If i search 'mma' I dont find it, if i search 'mma zone' I dont find it, only when I type 'mmaz' or 'mmazone' I can find it, is this standard? I ask because it would be nice if people could search 'mma' and find my site, cheers

Hi Tapatalk,

My site is listed as MMAZone. If i search 'mma' I dont find it, if i search 'mma zone' I dont find it, only when I type 'mmaz' or 'mmazone' I can find it, is this standard? I ask because it would be nice if people could search 'mma' and find my site, cheers
Hello,

If you search "mma", it will have way too many matches and you may not make it to the first 50 in the list. The list is ordered by 'activity' of the site so to keep the most used forum at the top. I suppose your forum will move up few days later...:)

Latex does not parse properly on Android phone. Quote shows the bbcode instead of the image.
The url path to mathtex.cgi is wrong. It should be domain.com/cgi-bin/mathtex.cgi

Ideally, this should be configurable by admin.

This is the function that generate Latex image
Code:
public function handleTagTex(array $tag, array $rendererStates)
{
$tex = $this->stringifyTree($tag['children']);
$url = XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri("mathtex.cgi?tapatalk=1&formula={$tex}", true);
return "[img]{$url}[/img]";
}

View attachment 13269

Andy,

The quoted image issue will be fixed in next Android update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom