Tapatalk vs Forum Runner

RobinHood

Rather than trawl through 30 odd pages, from those who have tested what do people think of either?

Does anyone know if I can install both without clashing, register with both companies and then leave the option to my users to decide which app they want to use?

On the iPhone Tapatalk seems to have about 4.5 stars from 500 odd review, but the paid version of Forum runner only has 4.5 stars from 5 reviews because there was an update recently so it's hard to tell...

When you buy the branded version it does not bring you to the tapatalk app it brings you to The Pet Board app for example. The user then buys the app and the profits go to you through the app store in itunes...
Tapatalk is a thousand dollars, so you would need to sell more than a thousand copies at $.99 and more than 500 copies at $1.99 before you see a return on it.

Tapatalk is a thousand dollars, so you would need to sell more than a thousand copies at $.99 and more than 500 copies at $1.99 before you see a return on it.
Or sell it at $2.99 like they do anyways. That is 334 copies. I have around 900 registered users and 3000 twitter followers. I could do that over 2 years probably. But yes they are way overpriced.

And what forum do you sells there branded app ??? I wouldn't buy one if I used a forum.. All the forums and websites I use offer this free...
These for example, sell their own forum app made by tapatalk. Learn to google before you argue over something you obviously don't understand.

• Australian Frequent Flyer - Download
  • BimmerApp - BMW Community - Combined 4 forums into a single app: iOS | Android
  • Modmyi - iAd and In-app Purchase: Download
  • XDA Developers - World largest smartphone developers site - Added RSS and AdSense support: Download
  • Insomnia - Greece largest technology site - Added Voting, News and Events tabs: Download

I find the latest free version of the Tapatalk app (convo) is bad, really bad. The only problem I have with forum runner is if my members want to use the free version, they cannot reply to topics and such.

Top Bottom