Tapatalk BYO

GeeBee

Hi just wondering if anybody is using Tapatalk BYO with a xenforo installation? If so, are there any issues/problems to be aware of?

Are there any other standalone apps which work well with xenforo?

Hi just wondering if anybody is using Tapatalk BYO with a xenforo installation? If so, are there any issues/problems to be aware of?

Are there any other standalone apps which work well with xenforo?
Hi
We've been using Tapatalk BYO with many customers without having any problems with it.

Thanks Claudio. How does the app function with profiles and in particular, any sort of media, images etc.

why not just stick with xenforo responsive design? you have ALL the functionality of the desktop forum on your phone

anyway, I don't have any experience with tapatalk but it supports xenforo so I don't think there would be any issues

Hi Rolex, whilst that's true, I think a standalone app will be a good addition.
Search for tapatalk on these forums. For a standard xenforo forum, tapatalk would work. If you have any addons, they would not be translated well into the tapatalk mobile app. There has been a lot of discussion on this topic already, ranging from tapatalk and how it hurts your adsense revenue, to them bypassing the xenforo standard registration and spammers entering the site through that.

I have tried tapatalk. Will never go back to that or make my site reliant on a 3rd party. Its a germ that needs to be killed.

Top Bottom