Tapatalk and V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapatalk told me they'd have a XF2 plugin up and running with XF2 went live so I'd complain. Although I don't have the time to right now I certainly will be contacting them.

As long as there is no equivalent add-on as Tapatalk on the market, I continue to use Tapatalk, my users love it.
I have seen a number of hard-working developers at work with such a similar app, but they certainly can not approach the Tapatalk quality and die a soft death.

Anyone using Tapatalk with XF1 right now? Heard it has come a long way from a year or so ago. Looking at it again as there is no viable competitor to it right now on the scene here.

As long as there is no equivalent add-on as Tapatalk on the market, I continue to use Tapatalk, my users love it.
I have seen a number of hard-working developers at work with such a similar app, but they certainly can not approach the Tapatalk quality and die a soft death.
What if we do? Would you switch?

What if we do? Would you switch?
Yes, I do.
Glad that you have an open mind. :) I'll reach out to know when we think that we have raised the bar.
But remember that everything depends and stands with the acceptance of the user.
In other words, the user determines, not me ;)
Tapatalk is free. So there for I deal with the small issues they present. Which really I've never had a problem with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom