Taking Requests for Free Add-on Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just be cautious not to spread yourself to thin. Between real life, coding addons for XF and possibly IPS, you could get burnt out pretty quickly. Hopefully all goes well for you.

Post coins, like Reddit's one. Users should've receive some different coins by their activity but not need to limit it for activity, I mean they should be able to manually awarded coins or they buy themself. After then they should be able to send coins on valuable threads, and on the thread (first post) these coins should show up.

I guess starting with a few free small addons is fine. But small paid addons should be the next step up. Even small audience ones.
I'd just be cautious not to spread yourself to thin. Between real life, coding addons for XF and possibly IPS, you could get burnt out pretty quickly. Hopefully all goes well for you.
I'm pacing myself now. I only work on coding for 6-8 hours a day and do other stuff the rest of the time so I don't feel like I'm getting burned out like I did nearly a year ago.

Last edited:
Post coins, like Reddit's one. Users should've receive some different coins by their activity but not need to limit it for activity, I mean they should be able to manually awarded coins or they buy themself. After then they should be able to send coins on valuable threads, and on the thread (first post) these coins should show up.
This is a feature of my addon that I'm working on that is a points/coins system with built in features I'm not ready to mention right now.

Need you to provide more details on this as you don't explain much.

Would love to see an addon that allows to assign user group permissions based on prefix.

I mean the addon could specify the user group who can post in a thread based on the thread prefix. The criteria will be set in User Group Promotions.

If the thread is prefixed with "A", only the user group that is specifically created to meet the "A" premix criteria can post.

steve brule GIF

Hello,
An add-on for displaying prefix under node desciption in forum-list. prefixes clikable to quick filtering threads in the concerned node.

Makes no sense to do it on forum home, there are no threads listed there other than the last one replied to.

Clicking on a prefix under the node description/node title in forum home open the concerned forum already filtered with the prefixe clicked. That make sense for me instead click on the node title and then click on the prefix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom