TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Not sure if it's an issue only at my end, but I noticed that when "no cache buster" is enabled, Internet Explorer doesn't show/refresh new messages when idling. Works fine with all other browsers I tested on (chrome, firefox, cm browser (on my mobile)).

It really depends what headers your server is returning, which is outside of taigachat's control. It's not an option I would recommend using unless you know what you are doing with http cache headers

With this option enabled, user's in chat count is not working properly.

It works fine here, unfortunately I can't really provide much support for the option due to the amount of varying server factors outside of taigachat's control.

Also it probably won't work correctly with cloudflare if you are using that

Is there a way to disable the ability for a user group to change their text color in chat? Setting "Use persistent message color" to never doesn't seem to work since it isn't persistent, they're just pasting the color code tag before whatever message they type.

I removed the button but they can still use the color tag to change their color.

Edit: I also don't want to disable all BBCode parsing 'cause we use image embedding.

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable the ability for a user group to change their text color in chat? Setting "Use persistent message color" to never doesn't seem to work since it isn't persistent, they're just pasting the color code tag before whatever message they type.

I removed the button but they can still use the color tag to change their color.

Edit: I also don't want to disable all BBCode parsing 'cause we use image embedding.

Unfortunately that is only possible with a code edit: in library/dark/taigachat/helper/global.php, search for and remove:

Code:
, 'color'

Also your 'BBCode parser level' setting needs to be set to 'Basic' (which will still allow image embedding).

Unfortunately that is only possible with a code edit: in library/dark/taigachat/helper/global.php, search for and remove:

Code:
, 'color'

Also your 'BBCode parser level' setting needs to be set to 'Basic' (which will still allow image embedding).

Alright awesome, thank you. :)

Hello,

"HTTPS compatibility mode" is not working.
The messages are stored in the database (table dark_taigachat).

Kind regards,
George.

For a long time watching the issue.
"Members in Chat" Block shows the users who do not have at the forum.
Speed mode is disabled.

Bug:
If a new user replies to a thread then his/her post goes to moderation first, once approved a new thread shout message is posted on shoutbox with the name of the thread.
Still happening even if the thread starter is still active.

I bought TaigaChat pro a few months ago. Today I was about to download the updated version, it said I have to pay again. Could u please help?

Stop!
I restart mysql.
Two users are gone.

...No. Returned ...

What does XF show as the last activity for those users? It is impossible for a user to be displayed on the members in chat widget unless they are on a page containing the shoutbox currently or in the last 15 minutes.

Still happening even if the thread starter is still active.

It worked in my testing where all users were active and the thread in question was already approved, just the replies were not. I will investigate any edge cases for the next update.

I bought TaigaChat pro a few months ago. Today I was about to download the updated version, it said I have to pay again. Could u please help?

PM me your payment email or transaction ID and I will get it re-sent to you

Reactions: rdn
Hiya,
Does anyone know if it's possible to move the avatar for it to be before the username in the chat and for all the avatars to be aligned properly (so that if the time data is different every time the avatars of every user is positioned on the same level vertically)?

Hope this makes sense, thanks.

Top Bottom