TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Is changing text color disable in test forum? I get the below error
View attachment 36886

Guest users should not be able to select colour (as it requires saving to the users table), this has now been fixed for the next update

Love all the changes & new features!

One thing I noticed though was it doesn't seem the shoutbox loads the chat at the bottom, but rather somewhere in the middle. What I mean is on page load it loads like so:
y8ANG.png

Instead of at the bottom where the most recent messages are:
J8UOK.png

It does this on the full view as well. Tried it in a different browser and got the same behavior. Is this due to the new speed-mode or something? The free version I currently have installed loads showing the most recent messages / is scrolled to the bottom on page load. Is this an isolated issue only I'm having? At any rate I'm definitely hoping to purchase this soon, but would love it if this scroll issue wasn't present.

While I'm on the subject of minor issues, the input field for the message goes out of the container when the browser window is re-sized. I noticed though the width is set on page load depending on the window size so this might be a non-issue.
l9M7K.png

Fixed both for the next update :)

Next update will be released as soon as I resolve a couple of other outstanding issues, in the meantime you can grab taigachat.js from my site

Purchased.

I am not able to import the widget. I get this error.
lgNqc.png

This error is also popping up.
Code:
Server Error

Constant BDBANK_PREFIX already defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
define() in bdBank/Listeners.php at line 8
bdBank_Listeners::init_dependencies()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 180
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 86
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->regeneratePublicHtml() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 267
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->updateActivity() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php at line 89
Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

The former issue would appear to be an out-of-date copy of [bd] Widget Framework

The latter is a conflict with [bd] Banking, I will try to find a workaround that doesn't involve code edits asap. In the meantime you can temporarily disable Speed mode.

Darkimmortal updated TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

Please expand post to view the update instructions

Changelog:

1.0.1 (14/11/2012):

• Improved reverse mode scrolling algorithm (now always scrolls unless user is actively trying to scroll against it)
  • Added option to choose a user to inherit permissions from for forum activity display (so now supports forums where guests cannot view content)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also, with the release of 1.0.1, the introductory sale will be ending in the next hour or so.

I'm trying to modify the "MOTD" and I've got this error :"You do not have permission to modify this message"
=> I set permissions to allow to edit MOTD for admin and I'm an admin ^^

I'm trying to modify the "MOTD" and I've got this error :"You do not have permission to modify this message"

Are you 100% sure the permissions are ok?

You shouldn't have to, but try making Administrative your primary group

Are you getting the error when double-clicking the MOTD text, or when trying to save?

A suggestion : could you have two different icons for bb code color and permanent text color?

For bbcode buttons, could you add a small function for admin to disable a bbcode button with adding a // at the beginning of a line (simple regex)
OR
could you put the default option inside the option description (just to remember it easily) ?

Are you 100% sure the permissions are ok?

You shouldn't have to, but try making Administrative your primary group

Are you getting the error when double-clicking the MOTD text, or when trying to save?
If it's my primary group, no problem. But if permissions is set on the secondary group, it doesn't work then.

Top Bottom