TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Does anyone know how to fixe the @Undefined tag problem ? It appears when somebody wants to tag a member with this button ?
kQsfNbm.png

How do I change the background color of shoutbox? The white is blinding when next to the black style

Snip20150721_2.webp
Thanks in advance for the help!

Is is possible to disallow a user group from being able to use BBCode to change their text color? I'm aware that the 'Persistent Color' permission shows or hides the color picker button, but even with this disabled they can still use coloured text with a BBCode.

See here: TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Paid]

How do I disable all usergroups from using BBCode in the shoutbox? It's annoying when users post large images and YouTube videos in the shoutbox using BBCode.

My settings:

Screenshot_18-17-01.png

That setting is correct for preventing what you've described. If it is not working, there may be another bbcode-related addon interfering

Does anyone know how to disable the staff online and members online block on the /chat/ sidebar area?

I have a modified widget set for my forum_list but the ones on the chat page do not follow the format so I'd rather disable them, thanks.

Remove from template dark_taigachat_full:

Code:
         <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users">
           <xen:map from="$taigachat.onlineUsers" to="$onlineUsers" />
         </xen:include>

How do I change the background color of shoutbox? The white is blinding when next to the black style

View attachment 111987
Thanks in advance for the help!

Either adjust the colour palette of your custom theme, or force change the colour by adding this to EXTRA.css:

Code:
#taigachat_box { background: #000 !important; }

Hi Luke,

We are on a new server and it seems the chat lags or removes messages sometimes until a refresh. We use https compatibility and the following had been set if this is an issue.

Code:
#open_file_cache max=50000 inactive=60s;
#open_file_cache_valid 120s;
#open_file_cache_min_uses 2;
#open_file_cache_errors off;

Also attached is my refresh settings. I am not sure if the above is anything to do with the shoutbox but was set with that to fix some issues.

Cloudflare is not caching the html file or something either.

Note: I changed the top option from 1 to 3 and see if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• Taigachat.webp
    Taigachat.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Can someone recommend a way to replace the community.com/taigachat page with a placeholder page when the add-on isn't activated? I want to use the add-on just to hold a 1 hour chat, but before that I am promoting the chat and want to have the link up. But if the add-on is deactivated and the page is broken.

ok, one last question.... I hope....
Is there any way to change the background color of the portion where you enter your messages?
Snip20150724_9.webp

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've seen a button put under the Taiga chat that you click and it prunes the chat, does anyone know how this is done?

Hi Luke,

We are on a new server and it seems the chat lags or removes messages sometimes until a refresh. We use https compatibility and the following had been set if this is an issue.

Code:

Also attached is my refresh settings. I am not sure if the above is anything to do with the shoutbox but was set with that to fix some issues.

Cloudflare is not caching the html file or something either.

Note: I changed the top option from 1 to 3 and see if that makes a difference.

Try explicitly disabling the open file cache, i.e.

open_file_cache off;

ok, one last question.... I hope....
Is there any way to change the background color of the portion where you enter your messages?
View attachment 112302

Thanks in advance for your help!

Code:
#taigachat_message { background: #111 !important; }

Is there a way to track who edits and deletes posts.

I have a mod trolling users by editing their posts and I'm never able to find out who.

Try explicitly disabling the open file cache, i.e.

open_file_cache off;

This was already off when MattW tweaked it, did not copy all the information sorry. I've upped the refresh rate in options to see if it helps, cloudflare is not causing the issue either as configured correctly.

Hi Luke,

Not sure if this has been suggested previously (123 pages is alot to go though) but I was wondering if the chat could have a Welcome message for new users?

Much like when a new post or thread is made, the notification is posted in the chat. Possibly when someone activates there account (making it valid) there is a post in the chat saying 'X has just joined Y, Say hi!' or something like that (I assume some sort of custom message option).

Good addon as it is, used for 2 days and my users love it, also good for quick advice help.

This was already off when MattW tweaked it, did not copy all the information sorry. I've upped the refresh rate in options to see if it helps, cloudflare is not causing the issue either as configured correctly.

Do you have the 'No cache buster' option ticked?

I use HTTPS compatibility so that option is unchecked it says for Speed Mode.

I upped the refresh rate from 1 to 3 and it seems to be a bit better now.

I use HTTPS compatibility so that option is unchecked it says for Speed Mode.

I upped the refresh rate from 1 to 3 and it seems to be a bit better now.

Speed mode is still enabled when it is set to https compatibility. Have you tried with speed mode disabled?

HTTPS Compatibility is ticked at the top, images show my other settings.

Server has the following set:

Code:

Code:
location /data/taigachat {
                open_file_cache off;
        }

Attachments

• 1.webp