TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Hi Luke,

I was wondering if there would be a way to implement a timeout button. It would work the same as the ban button but instead, users would only be unable to chat for a certain amount of time, lets say 2 minutes.
Just like the ban button, it would change there permissions to where they could see the chatbox but not talk.

Would this be hard to do? or something i could add to the css?

I want to give more people permission to moderate the chatbox but the ban button isnt the useful unless its an obvious spammer. Because u have to remember to unban him later.

I agree @domski2bc the current ban is really permanent and only admins to unban someone.
Most of the times the needed is a way to keep the user out just for a bit.

Also wondering about control over [IMG-]? There is no permission, had to remove image parsing due abuses (and mobile users complaining). Had this idea has i saw on several shoutbox systems: A "load-on-click" spoiler that hides images avoiding the traffic. ^-^[

Hello

Ive the following Problem (only in IE):
Template Errors: dark_taigachat
htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 1312:
1311: $__compilerVar30 .= ';
1312: taigachat.speedurl = "' . htmlspecialchars($taigachat['speedurl'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . '";
1313: taigachat.url = "' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('taigachat/list.json', false, array()) . '";
htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 1337:
1336: $__compilerVar30 .= ';
1337: taigachat.timedisplay = "' . htmlspecialchars($taigachat['timedisplay'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . '";
1338: taigachat.canModify = ';
htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 1384:
1383: {
1384: $__compilerVar30 .= 'taigachat.customColor = "' . htmlspecialchars($taigachat['color'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . '";';
1385: }

How Can i fix this?
Thanks for all Inputs :)

@Luke Foreman on the second thing i checked my templates and widgets and there was 2, it auto-added when i actually imported the XML files, so it's good again. :)

On the first issue for test reasons, i have disabled the alerts addon. I can still reproduce this issue with taigachat alone:
  • Go where taigachat is displayed (homepage or chat page)
  • Mouse hover your alerts and close them after.
  • Make it so you'll get one alert
  • Make one ajax call on the current chat page (like open someone's membercard)
With this steps, for me, without the update alerts addon:
  1. The alert box will not reload the alerts (however updates the alert number)
  2. The alert floating box (that appears and fades on the bottom corner) as well doesn't appear.

I also tested this with my default non-modded style for be sure. I am using 1.4.3, is this issue really fixed?

Edit: I already had one account on GamingMasters, i could reproduce this bug there as well.

Ok I will get this fixed for the next update
How can you turn off the red little notice showing the number of people in the shoutbox?

That is controlled by the option 'Navbar tab number of users in chat'

Hello

Ive the following Problem (only in IE):
Template Errors: dark_taigachat
htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 1312:
1311: $__compilerVar30 .= ';
1312: taigachat.speedurl = "' . htmlspecialchars($taigachat['speedurl'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . '";
1313: taigachat.url = "' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('taigachat/list.json', false, array()) . '";
htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 1337:
1336: $__compilerVar30 .= ';
1337: taigachat.timedisplay = "' . htmlspecialchars($taigachat['timedisplay'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . '";
1338: taigachat.canModify = ';
htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 1384:
1383: {
1384: $__compilerVar30 .= 'taigachat.customColor = "' . htmlspecialchars($taigachat['color'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . '";';
1385: }

How Can i fix this?
Thanks for all Inputs :)

Does this occur when viewing the full shoutbox page or only when viewing an embedded/widget shoutbox?

Have you altered any dark_taigachat templates?

Have you got a custom value for externalDataPath set in config.php?

Does this occur when viewing the full shoutbox page or only when viewing an embedded/widget shoutbox?

Have you altered any dark_taigachat templates?

Have you got a custom value for externalDataPath set in config.php?

Hi Luke

I have only an iFrame active. URL: https://{url}/index.php?taigachat/popup
The Problem only happens on IE and on the Full Chat Window (every Browser): https://{url}/chatbox/

The Templates are untouched (Default), and i dont have set $config['externalDataPath'].

Do you have an idea?
This Problem only happens since about 2 Weeks, but i didnt saw it, because im using Chrome.

It seems, that $taigachat['speedurl'] is empty.
The Same with $taigachat['timedisplay'] and $taigachat['color']. Eventualy the whole array $taigachat couldnt be load correctly?

Is there going to be a way to ban guest from the shoutbox? or is there?
Yes. First you need to configure a new Usergroup called "Shoutbox_Banned".
After that, setup the Shoutbox_Banned Usergroup on section Shoutbox as Banned.
Now configure in Shoutbox Options the Field "Banned Usergroup ID" with the Usergroup ID of your Group Shoutbox_Banned.

Thats it :)

Hi Luke

I have only an iFrame active. URL: https://{url}/index.php?taigachat/popup
The Problem only happens on IE and on the Full Chat Window (every Browser): https://{url}/chatbox/

The Templates are untouched (Default), and i dont have set $config['externalDataPath'].

Do you have an idea?
This Problem only happens since about 2 Weeks, but i didnt saw it, because im using Chrome.

It seems, that $taigachat['speedurl'] is empty.
The Same with $taigachat['timedisplay'] and $taigachat['color']. Eventualy the whole array $taigachat couldnt be load correctly?

Try re-uploading the PHP files and disabling other addons in case of a conflict

Failing that can you PM me admin CP details to take a closer look?

So what about moderated posts? If a post needs approved, it doesn't show up in the chat. Even with the forum permissions option on a super admins/moderator/administrator. Any ideas before I go digging around myself?

So what about moderated posts? If a post needs approved, it doesn't show up in the chat. Even with the forum permissions option on a super admins/moderator/administrator. Any ideas before I go digging around myself?

Moderated posts are designed to be hidden from the forum activity system, as for most forums they are 99% spam. However there is a known bug in the current version where posts are not retroactively shown after being approved by a moderator.

Moderated posts are designed to be hidden from the forum activity system, as for most forums they are 99% spam. However there is a known bug in the current version where posts are not retroactively shown after being approved by a moderator.
Yes, that would be a wonderful bug to smash. Was it like it in previous versions? Because the old owner also owned a license and it didn't seem to have an issue with theirs.

Also, have you tracked this bug down? Would love to know if you've found a fix for it.

Yes, that would be a wonderful bug to smash. Was it like it in previous versions? Because the old owner also owned a license and it didn't seem to have an issue with theirs.

Also, have you tracked this bug down? Would love to know if you've found a fix for it.

Previously there was a bug that moderated posts would be displayed instantly regardless of whether they were approved, so in your scenario it would have appeared to be working.

You can temporarily put it back like that if you want, just remove this block of code from library/Dark/TaigaChat/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php

Code:
         if($isThread){
           $discussionDw = $this->getDiscussionDataWriter();
           if($discussionDw->get('discussion_state') != 'visible')
             $ok = false;
         } else {
           if($this->get('message_state') != 'visible')
             $ok = false;
         }

Top Bottom